anyone get a load of Kerry and friends plan?

for the past year or more we have been hearing all the gloom and doom stories.

Now they are claiming, if kerry is elected-Help is on the way!

Anybody here feel helpless?

Ofcourse you feel helpless.....Kerry isn't in office yet

Even if Kerry isn't exactly the best democrat in the world(he is no Bill Clinton) he's sure a lot better than the schmuck we got in the oval office right now.

Don't get me wrong, I am no hard-liner, I did vote for Bush. Even I knew that Gore was a real piece of work.
    There are 3 ways to do anything in life; Good, Fast, Slow: You can pick any 2.

So you are helpless then, right?

Do ya think if kerry gets elected that you will make more than 16 bucks an hr?

Again: Platform for John-John

pro-abortion, pro-gay, pro-one world government through the UN. If thats not enough to scare the pants off you, you deserve what you get.

Originally posted by infwsdm
    Well yeah, I do. He promised that help is on the way and if a politician makes a promise it always happens, right??

Originally posted by hvac student_4063
    Originally posted by infwsdm
    Well yeah, I do. He promised that help is on the way and if a politician makes a promise it always happens, right??
    Well Student, Keep goin' to school!

The Democrats should feel raped after that speech he gave.

Was he being honest ?

HELL NO !

The Irony is that people are not researching into the past of the two, folks are going with Kerry for all the wrong reasons.
    To vote for Kerry soley because they hate Bush is what makes this country dangerous to itself.

They hate Bush because he lied to them, but they blindly follow Kerry. What, in his past, makes Kerry a better President?
    It is very disconcerting that so many people really might believe what Kerry says.