Its an old beauty. Did Singer get out of the A/C business. I can't get any info(Wiring Diagrahm)on these hogs. All I can tell is its a 1978 Package unit. 2 1/2 ton AC and 100,000 btuh input nat gas.

Problem was a bad T-stat, but noticed power vent motor on all the time even in cooling mode.Looks like somebody replaced it recently. No power to W terminal.

Chill

contact McQuay Intl. They bought them out quite a few years ago. On some singer & older carrier units in that era draft fans were factory wired to a "B" terminal. If you had a manual changeover stat they ran all the time that stat set to heat. I've seen units running in the summer when an auto changeover stat was installed LOL

I think some older gas packs did run the draft blower all the time whether there was a heat call or not. Lennox comes to mind.

Actually you need to contact International Comfort Products. McQuay sold of the residantial line atleast 15 tears ago.

Thanks guys, its worth a couple of phone calls, I might get another call from this customer some day.

Chill