antique carrier weathermaker

i recently aquired an old still in use ac unit from a diner that closed recently . the diner has been in operation since 1935 . it had 2 owners , and the latest owner had it since 1962 . the owner couldn't tell me much about it , only that it still ran, he turned it on before i unhooked it. he used it occasionally. it's a carrier weathermaker. there are no tags or vin numbers on it . ididn't want to take it apart unless i really have to. maybe an id number inside. the ac unit was there when the diner was purchased in 1962 by the second owner. it stands 7 or 8 feet tall and about 3' by 3'. an inside model color green. i'm having trouble finding any info about it . maybe someone can help . my name is corey crouse at
    Last edited by BaldLoonie; 06-15-2010 at 06:32 PM. Reason: please put e-mail address in your profile

Oops.
    Last edited by Gus-Herb94; 06-16-2010 at 12:54 AM. Reason: Was thinking of the wrong thing

This is about the oldest Weather maker literature I can find.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I have seen what you are talking about...............They used Careen 7 as a refrigerant!

1935 Carrier Weathermaker

That is a real collectors item. Do you still have it?

Quote Originally Posted by corey crouse View Post
    i recently aquired an old still in use ac unit from a diner that closed recently . the diner has been in operation since 1935 . it had 2 owners , and the latest owner had it since 1962 . the owner couldn't tell me much about it , only that it still ran, he turned it on before i unhooked it. he used it occasionally. it's a carrier weathermaker. there are no tags or vin numbers on it . ididn't want to take it apart unless i really have to. maybe an id number inside. the ac unit was there when the diner was purchased in 1962 by the second owner. it stands 7 or 8 feet tall and about 3' by 3'. an inside model color green. i'm having trouble finding any info about it . maybe someone can help . my name is corey crouse at