Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Originally posted by air1
    Originally posted by workhorse
    baub beat me to it. The springs under the compressor are going bad. If they are not gone too far you can sometimes put cardboard under the bad area and it will deaden the noise a little. Most of the time this is not a problem, especially if it is a garage unit.
    baub was referring to the springs inside the can. Compressors have springs mounted internaly also.
    Yeah, kinda hard to replace those. It's one of those Embarco? Embraco? imported jobs too.

Originally posted by air1
    Originally posted by workhorse
    baub beat me to it. The springs under the compressor are going bad. If they are not gone too far you can sometimes put cardboard under the bad area and it will deaden the noise a little. Most of the time this is not a problem, especially if it is a garage unit.
    baub was referring to the springs inside the can. Compressors have springs mounted internaly also.
    After I posted that I re read what he wrote and realized on what he said. I was just too lazy to go back and edit my post.

Talking

Who really give a **** Workhorse....come to the convention, I wanna meet you in person and give you some wight loss tips.......
    Really, you should come, once in a lifetime experience.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me!

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

I would but I just got back from N Carolina and need to catch up on work. Already tried to get time off to go fishing offshore for 4 days and was turned down for vacation time.

As far as the weight thing, your really starting to get to me and make me feel bad. I am getting depressed. When I get depressed I eat. Got to go, Pizza Hut just showed up and the delivery guy for the chinese food is right behind him.

Did you ever fix that washer or what?

No, I am too stupid, you know that, besides it works on the cycle I am using so screw it, I am lazy too.
    Take the time and come up, life is short, especially for fat guys.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me!

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12