Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast
Results 131 to 143 of 153
  1. #131
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Richland, Ms
    Posts
    35
    don't worry i don't want one

  2. #132

    MES florida

    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty hvac View Post
    I like the MES position. I really could not stand being in the same building all the time. As far as pay goes I think MES is on the higher end but I could be wrong. We run into different stuff every day. I hate being out in the cold though. Boilers have their advantages.


    I too am on the mes account in memphis tn...are you aware if mes has accounts on the florida panhandle..such as panama or destin, pennsacola areas?

  3. #133
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    202
    Quote Originally Posted by navyhydronics View Post
    I started working for them a couple of months ago.

    Pay is ok... at least for my area

    Have not seen or heard about any trade related training

    40% hvac and about 60% other stuff ( at least as a MES tech).

    And if your area is like mine, REALLY busy
    Hey navyhydronics, hows your jacksonville market going? Are you the only tech for the area? Reason i ask is i never see any jobs from JLL for n.florida. Only gainesville and south florida and of corse orlando.

    I was interested in them but didnt know much about them. Seems you all like it alot. Thats a positive thing, cause i never see the majority of techs like a company anymore.

    I assume your guys main competitor is CB Richard ellis? They seem to have the same functions, (lots of banks) as you guys.

    Sorry to kind of hijack this thread.

  4. #134
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    The 801
    Posts
    95
    Are you guys back east excited about the Belk contract? Should mean alot more work, even more techs.
    The second mouse gets the cheese!!

  5. #135
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Southeastern Pa
    Posts
    19,287
    Quote Originally Posted by timebuilder View Post
    Wow. A ten page thread about one company.

    Not sure if I'd be up for a large percentage of handyman work. I live for diagnostics.

    What differences are there between the mobile and the single builing positions, in terms of pay? I'm in SE pa.
    Anyone?
    [Avatar photo from a Florida training accident. Everyone walked away.]
    2 Tim 3:16-17

    RSES CMS, HVAC Electrical Specialist

    AOP Forum Rules:







  6. #136
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    474
    How does JJL compare to CBRE.
    ENJOY THE RIDE

  7. #137
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Richland, Ms
    Posts
    35

    Belk stores

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave8OH1 View Post
    Are you guys back east excited about the Belk contract? Should mean alot more work, even more techs.

    When did that happen? is it for a few select stores or all the Belk stores in the south?

  8. #138
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Southeast, GA / Jacksonville, FL
    Posts
    263
    Quote Originally Posted by 94blowncobra View Post
    Hey navyhydronics, hows your jacksonville market going? Are you the only tech for the area? Reason i ask is i never see any jobs from JLL for n.florida. Only gainesville and south florida and of corse orlando.

    I was interested in them but didnt know much about them. Seems you all like it alot. Thats a positive thing, cause i never see the majority of techs like a company anymore.

    I assume your guys main competitor is CB Richard ellis? They seem to have the same functions, (lots of banks) as you guys.

    Sorry to kind of hijack this thread.
    1. Always busy in Jax. I cover the very north part of jax, fernandina beach and south east georgia. Their are 3 other techs that cover jax and saint augustine area and probably could use one more guy.

    2. The company is good company to work for. Only draw back is the majority of your work is general maintenance work.

    3. Actually CBRE is not our biggest Competition as far as mobile service (They dont have a strong mobile division) but from a stationary stand point they probably are.

  9. #139
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    474
    3. Actually CBRE is not our biggest Competition as far as mobile service (They dont have a strong mobile division) but from a stationary stand point they probably are.[/QUOTE]

    In my area for about the last year now I'm seeing mobile CBRE vans. Banks seem to be big for them. I can't say I've any JLL vans.
    ENJOY THE RIDE

  10. #140
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    The 801
    Posts
    95
    As far as I know it is for all of them, it might not be complete yet, but it is coming.
    The second mouse gets the cheese!!

  11. #141
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    202
    Quote Originally Posted by navyhydronics View Post
    1. Always busy in Jax. I cover the very north part of jax, fernandina beach and south east georgia. Their are 3 other techs that cover jax and saint augustine area and probably could use one more guy.

    2. The company is good company to work for. Only draw back is the majority of your work is general maintenance work.

    3. Actually CBRE is not our biggest Competition as far as mobile service (They dont have a strong mobile division) but from a stationary stand point they probably are.
    Thanks for the info.

    Do you guys seriously get called out for clogged toilets?

  12. #142
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Southeast, GA / Jacksonville, FL
    Posts
    263
    Toilets and anything else that breaks or is not working right

  13. #143
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    202
    Quote Originally Posted by navyhydronics View Post
    Toilets and anything else that breaks or is not working right
    Hmmm, i think my interest with JLL has just diminished!

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event