Confused Help error code 107 and clean effects problems for trane xl20i system

Can anyone help I have had a terrible install on a 3 ton xl20i heatpump, air handler and clean effects system. Total replacement of A/C system. Its was installed on 4-29-10 and has not worked correctly. I've contacted Trane but I only got a standard email reply. Saying they will have someone contact the installer. The clean effects has never worked since installation keeps giving three yellow bars and red flashing light(dealer has come out a six times and still hasn't gotten it working) and I keep getting an err 107 on the xl900 thermostat sporadically. Now the installer says that they will replace the clean effects filter system but Trane is back ordered on clean effects until July 13. I asked about the error code and they didn't know and would call me back with an answer. One week later and still no answer.

Can anyone see if Trane clean effects air filters are really backorder or Is the company just trying to wear me down. I live in the Tampa bay area.

This install cost me a lot of money. How should I proceed to try to get this unit working correctly. Any information would be helpful.

Are you near any big cities?

The eer 107 ( as is the three yellow bars and red flashing light) is indicating an issue with Clean Eff. The Problem as listed is that repetitive high voltage arching is being detected.

I don't sell many Clean Eff, but I seem to remember my TM saying there were back order issues.
    Make your expertise uniquely valuable.

Make your influence uniquely far-reaching.

Quote Originally Posted by dschiri1 View Post

This install cost me a lot of money. How should I proceed to try to get this unit working correctly. Any information would be helpful.
    Ask your dealer to call there FSR and ask for help. I'm sure its something simple.
    Make your expertise uniquely valuable.

Make your influence uniquely far-reaching.

Interesting

I had the exact same unit, air handler and clean effects system installed the same week in April. I too get the exact same error on the clean effects system. I cleaned the collection cells and replaced the pre filter. I have had the local Trane dealer out twice now to no avail. They believed it to be a field charger problem, so they replaced the field charger but it did not fix the issue. It is good to know that I am not the only one with this issue. As when I spoke to the Trane techinician about it he stated that they "Never have issues with the Clean Effects systems". If I reset the Clean Effects the it will seem to work for any where between an hour and 24 hours before it will fault again. Any help would be greatly appreciated.