Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Irascible, see ... ya gotta relax a little and let things flow. The people here are just plain good folk, give them a chance.

Hey, that's a pretty nice van you have there

Now just relax and enjoy my site!

don
    don sleeth - HVAC-Talk Founder
    HVAC Computer Systems
    Heat Load Calculation Software

I stay calm,cool,& collective. Or i usually don`t know what everyones talking about anyway.I stay away from religion,polatics & i can`t spell worth a darn anyway as you can tell.I read all the post anyway & it never fails, all these years in the business & i learn something new.
    It`s a great site with a lot of information & great guys here, but argue, no i set back i think before i reply.
    I`d rather have fun & joke around once in awhile. Thats it my finger hurts typing now.Anyway i promised my chickens
    i`d play checkers with them.

HA! It was a nice van until you defamed it. That picture damn near startled me. LOL!
    You should see the inside. I thought about posting some pics of that but didn't want to encourage the criminal element... uh... of other sites, of course.

I will give everyone many chances... except Rob. Should Rob turn out to be a duct cleaner, well - I will know that I have met the Devil's spawn himself. Hugs and kisses Rob. I'd give you a big European style kiss on both cheeks if you were here. I know you like that sort of manly thing. LOL!

witty reply suggestion #1

"Yeah. I've got some cheeks for you to kiss."

While I was working in Beaumont

Originally posted by classical
    Irascible relax man Rob does that to people and you have him pegged. If you do not agree with him 100% he calls you a liberal, he probably doesn't even vote.

You will find around here it easy to get bent I have many times with Rob and Robo. Robo I and put it behind us long ago I doubt Rob and I ever will mainly because I could care less irrelevant is the correct word.

I have been at odds with many other here mostly we forget it and move on which is best. We all have our ways and attitudes about how things should be done in our industry and most of us are passionate about it that makes for lively discussions most with out evil intent. You should see the first couple of weeks that I was posting, Airman started a thread that started a battle of epic proportions and I jumped square into the middle of it. The name calling insults abuse and threats were flying all over BOSS had to work overtime deleting post and reprimanding people publicly and privately. In time the rhetoric slowed down the discussion became almost civil and many good points and understanding of different ways came out of it.
    One of the problems of sitting behind a keyboard and being basically anonymous removes restraints you and others would normally never cross. Add to this that lack of voice timber and intonation and any statement can take on several meaning to other people. When reading a post you are allowed to fume fuss and read into it the worst possible meaning into what may have been an attempt at dry humor. Some on here have a knack for presenting the exact meaning they wish that others of us do not. Some are good at placing smiley faces or other expressions to diffuse a comment again others of us are not.
    Robo I and put it behind us long ago I doubt Rob and I ever will mainly because I could care less irrelevant is the correct word.
    Boss is really a good guy he does have a very full job trying to keep this forum in line and does a good job IMO.

We should have met in Winnie at the Dairy Queen to discuss things Classical!! BTW FYI I vote Republican every chance I get!

[Edited by rob10 on 07-25-2004 at 10:03 PM]

Hey Ira

Originally posted by Irascible
    witty reply suggestion #1

"Yeah. I've got some cheeks for you to kiss."

Its late. I will get your number off your site and call you. You made yourself an easy target for being the champion of some the "pet peeves" that rub most of the legit contractors and techs here the wrong way!! You will notice that I self deleted 2 of my posts on the locked thread.

Also Ira

I'm doing a nationwide search for a "cherry" yellow 94 vette. There is one in Oakland that looks promising. I may be in your neighborhood. Might give us chance to have a cup of coffee!!

[Edited by rob10 on 07-25-2004 at 10:08 PM]

If so Rob, you did something I'm all too often guilty of. You saw something that wasn't there and went off. I never supported the idea of giving away the store. You can't quote a single word where I did. I was only suggesting that certain people not be so friggin hostile to the uninformed. Somehow you turned that into an excuse to question my politics, my support for the site and my manhood!

Coffee isn't my bag. But Diet Mountain Dew or some other equally drug laced carbonated beverage will do nicely.

Not so incidentally: My voting record speaks for itself. I spent six hundred and something on HVAC-Calc. And I just confirmed that my manhood is intact. Yeah. Too much information I know. But rumor has it you're allowed to open up in the ARP section.

Hey Ira

You still running for Governor??

The amateur psychiatrists on this site think I'm too unstable. Pfft. Where the @#$@#$@#$@#$%%@#!@# do they get that from? :^)

LOL Good night!! Dont let the bed bugs bite!!

Ira you and my wife would get along great she lives on that Diet Mountain Dew. I have been trying to get here to stop for 5-years.

Meeting you in Winnie might have been interesting at least it would not have been dull. It might have been breifly violent but not dull.

Very true

I'm sure you would have brought a helper to drive you back to MD Anderson.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast