+ Reply to Thread

Thread: duct design

Post Likes
    looking for someone doubke check a manual J and duct design by a local hvac guy to make sure everthing is right. House is two levels contemporary with an enormous % of glass. Project is in boston area

Post Likes
    contact an energy certified engineer or another energy certified HVAC co. in your area to verify.

Post Likes
    Go to the homeowner version of HVAC-Calc above and click on the bullseye, you can do it yourself. I use it in my business everyday.

Post Likes
    I actaully double checked the manual J and know it is spot on. I need someone to double check the duct /register distributions. Anyone who is interested in doing this please contact me at tony@tdavlin.com thanks!

Office and warehouse in both Crystal River & New Port Richey ,FL
    Post Likes
    Originally posted by tdavlin
    I actaully double checked the manual J and know it is spot on. I need someone to double check the duct /register distributions. Anyone who is interested in doing this please contact me at tony@tdavlin.com thanks!
    Was it done per Man.D?If so I might look at it for you.

Post Likes
    it was done with the software from hvac software (hvcalc residential) I am not sure if that is man D? a very expensive local hvac contractor said the heat load was spot on, I have a suggested register layout from another guy who seems to know what he is talking about but his company doesn;t have the reputation.. anyways the house has a lot glass and it would be great if someone could double check the register layout we have ( the house is 1700 sq feet.

thanks

Office and warehouse in both Crystal River & New Port Richey ,FL
    Post Likes
    Register layout is only part of the equation,duct sizing is ususlly where the problems are.

Email me ,dave at the url of the website,in the "little red house" below,if you have a layout and the Man.J required cfms.

Post Likes
    Where is the house being built?

Post Likes
    Cambridge, Mass

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in