questions on piping for air drier compressor is out on thermal overload, hot gas bypass regulator does not have solenoid valve before or after

What is your question???? If i am guessing right your unit is low on gas..... Look for leak. They use the hot gas to control the load.

hotgas valve should not begin to open to pressure drops to 58 lbs. what is you subcooling and superheat. is your compressor hot. do you have adequate charge are coils clean.
    what is subcoolingand superheat.
    you will never get a right answer without subcooling and superheat. you will never get a correct answere without subcoooooooooooollllllllllling and superhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaattttttttttttt.

Originally posted by airworx

what is subcoolingand superheat.
    you will never get a right answer without subcooling and superheat. you will never get a correct answere without subcoooooooooooollllllllllling and superhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaattttttttttttt.
    You make a subtle point...
    Hey mosquito, quit biting (slap!!) me... ©
    Anyone like Josey Wales?
    C'mon, you know I'm right!

Worked on an air drier several months back that had a bad txv power head. Hot gas valve was keeping suction pressure up, but suction line was HOT! Removed charge and looked for a leak, only to find a tight system. Backed off the bypass valve setting to keep the valve closed, and the suction side went to a vacuum. Replaced power head, and reset bt-pass valve.

airworx reply:

That about says it all.