+ Reply to Thread

Thread: utility trailer almost stolen

Post Likes
    I am have a utility trailer chained to a tree. Was using it today and noticed cut marks in the chain. Now this is a heavy chain and large padlock, looks like someone took boltcutters and tryed to cut it. Anyone have any other ideas on other ways to secure it. Called the local police and they said they would drive by more often. Thanks for any advice.

Post Likes
    Get one of them locks that go into the ball/hitch. that way no one can hitch up to it.
    Read, read, read!

Post Likes
    Tie a doberman to the tree
    R2B4BTU

Post Likes
    Bull dog works as well too. There are locking po\ins I have seen that the only thing you can really see is the place where you put your key in. I may be thinking of somethign completely different anyways.

Post Likes
    Not sure exactly where to get them but you also may want to boot the tires. You know the thing that goes on the tires that prevents it from rolling unless you unlock it.

Post Likes
    There's only one way you can beat them, lots and lots of insurance, to get even with the insurance when your done with the trailer have one of your buddys steal it then he can insure it until he's done with it, hell you may even need it back by then and the cycle continues.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in