Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Matt - Thanks for all you have done!! Glad your home safe!!

[ from Boss

that discussion should go in it's own thread Troyorr in the ARP section

Thank you

Boss ]

[Edited by Boss on 07-23-2004 at 04:03 PM]

I just came in from my neighbors, hes in the National Guard, my son (6-years ) came with me, my kids love this guy, he hugged my son with tears in his eyes, hes 47 years old no kids married, a firefighter here in Boston, hes leaving for Iraq tommorow at 7:00am, he wont be back until March or April, I shook his hand told him good luck, I appreciate what he doing for us, I will take care of his wife and a few other neighbors also, (snow blow driveway, no heat etc.) shes a school teacher great people. So I feel for him must be a very hard thing for these guys.

Originally posted by nehps
    I just came in from my neighbors, hes in the National Guard, my son (6-years ) came with me, my kids love this guy, he hugged my son with tears in his eyes, hes 47 years old no kids married, a firefighter here in Boston, hes leaving for Iraq tommorow at 7:00am, he wont be back until March or April, I shook his hand told him good luck, I appreciate what he doing for us, I will take care of his wife and a few other neighbors also, (snow blow driveway, no heat etc.) shes a school teacher great people. So I feel for him must be a very hard thing for these guys.
    ================================================== ==========

Hey, nephs. If you get a chance, tell him my church and I are praying for him and the rest of the men in his outfit. Thanks.
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

You honor your nation to go where your president sends you. Loyalty to our constitution is the purest form of bravery.

Thank you.
    A Diamond is just a piece of coal, that made good under pressure!

I know how you felt and how you feel. You have made a sacrifice that cannot be regained and it is all so that people can openly express thier opinions.Some of which seem very stupid. Extreem thanks brother you deserve the honor!
    “Engineers like to solve problems. If there are no problems handily available, they will create their own." Scott Adams

"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them."
    Albert Einstein

Matt...Thanks for your duty to your country and to keeping your family safe. I can not thank you enough.
    "The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers it can bribe the public with the public's own money.
    - Alexis de Toqueville, 1835

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12