Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Frown FOREIGN IDIOTS

How? Just tell me how? How do you deal with smart mouth foreigners who cant speak any English hardly. You have to stop what you are doing and really concentrate on what the egghead is saying.

Got a call today to one of them eggheads for a walk in cooler not cooling. I walk in the door and he says "it need a freon that me problem." I of course asked him how he knew that already because I figured if he knew that then why was I there. There is 3 condensing units outside and they are stacked and none are labeled. 2 are running and one is not. I go inside the cooler and feel the liquid line and it is not even the slightest bit warm so I am thinking the condensor is the one not running. So we check breakers and find one marked WALK IN COOLER and bam liquid line is hot now. So that tells me I am on the right one.I go out there and put my gauges on and have no idea what kind of gas was in it but it was 10 on suction and 125 on head. See condensor is very oily and get to looking even closer and see bubbles from the oil. Well we tried fixing it but could not get it done. So we go and get the owner and tell him and show him the problem and then he starts cussing us out saying we are trying to kill him. I then told him it would do the world a favor to kill him. He then says "you workee on the a wrongee unit, you workee on thisee one here". So after my temper flies to the point of wanting to get my pipe wrench out and use it on his head we put the gauges on the middle condensing unit and find the compressor not pumping. We tell him and leave.

Now I was indeed on the wrong condensing unit after thoroughly chasing down the pipes. But why did he think he had the right to come and cuss me and my old man out? My old man was telling me to calm down. Now if it is my goof up we take it and no problem but he decided to be a moron, yeah thats a nice term for this site. But I know how these stupid foreigners are though, if I had been on the right unit to start off with I would later been accused of breaking the other one. What are your opinions about this junk?

Through getting my heartrate up again

What I have done in the past with customers like this, and my employer has always backed me up, is to say thankyou very much for calling me out to work on your equipment, but I do not enjoy the personal verbal assault that you are dishing out to me so this is what I am going to do. I will leave your store right now and not charge you for any services at all. Please do not call us again because we will not respond. We have enough good customers that we do not need to argue over the fact that I know what I am doing.

Leave it at that, cut your losses early in the game and move on. They either will let you leave, or they will apologize and let you do your job. Either way you will. It is hard but try not to let the customer get you rattled. That never helps your cause.

[i]
    Either way you will. [/B]
    the missing word is WIN

think I might print that out and laminate it so i can put it in my shirt pocket...be like the law enforcement officers with the rights cards they carry

You ripa em off, you bad boy, you.......
    I have been there with guys like that, I just walk away and move on, life is too short. Some of them are completly impossible to rationalize with, don't even try.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

its kinda hard to do stuff like that when the bossman backs up the customer before he ever talks to his employees

My Friend

Was working in a convenience store owned by Koreans. I dont know the exact scenario, but they started talking to each other in Korean. What they didnt know was my bud was married to a Korean woman he met in the service. They were calling him an effing ahole american!

I guess he told them to ef off in Korean and left.
    I pray not for an easy life but that I be a strong person.

Originally posted by gdavis
    its kinda hard to do stuff like that when the bossman backs up the customer before he ever talks to his employees
    I thought Tonna Heating in Rochester, MN was the only one that did that !

Talking

Time to walk away from the bossman too I guess.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

I bet brain surgeons have it made....very few people actually have one.

My old man had to go back to the egghead of a customer today and put in 2 condensing units......would not let me go back. But the man had his same smart mouth this morning I was told. But yet the bossman goes and they sit down and talk like long time friends.....it burns me up

Originally posted by lusker

Divertido, usted nunca sabe quién está escuchando
    "Funny, you never know who's listening" (Courtesy of Google's Translator)

El viejo cliente habla mucho mierda.
    A Diamond is just a piece of coal, that made good under pressure!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast