SeniorTech looking
    Sr. HVACR Tech Looking
    Over twenty five years in the field.
    I don’t drink, do dope , or wreck trucks.
    Flawless driving record, no accidents , or tickets.
    Presently employed so I will not be able to interview during regular business hours.
    My experience is vast.
    I am a trouble shooter.
    But can move 16/18 s.e.e.r. systems.
    Presently selling the American Standard product.
    What can I work on ?
    Residential systems, commercial units, heat pumps, cooling units for plasma cutters and litho presses, Bard, Intertherm, ZoneAire systems, icemakers (Scotsman),
    Hydronics (lot of First American stuff and Raypac)
    zone systems(hydronic/pnuematic/dampers)
    I could go on and on with this list but I won’t.
    Looking for a good solid honest tech
    that can move some product and help you keep your cutomers??
    Well, I have the marketing and people skills to get the job done.

Also has extensive IT/Web design background
    MCSE, Novell, Hubbard, A+, and Linux.

My name is Wes Howell
    Speaks2all@hotmail.com
    Last edited by Admin; 08-06-2007 at 08:39 PM.

MCSE, Novell, Hubbard, A+, and Linux?

What on Earth are doing A/C work for??

Try not to sound to over qualified. Im sure their are many things that you still dont know about. From reading your post, I get the impression that although you may be good you may also be jaded. A wise man walks with his head bowed.

I dont feel jaded

just tired of the bull**** wannabe shops that treat their techs like second rate citizens.
    I presently work for the second largest American Standard dealer in the United States.
    For the most part it was ok...year round work with all the perks.
    Listen...there is more to this job than being technical...need those marketing and people skills with a lot of humility to get the job done...I presently supervise about five junior techs...provide them support and over the cell troubleshooting.
    Why am I still in the HVAC industry??..because I do it for fun...until just recently I figured I had the greatest job in the world.
    I dont wanna get stuck in some office as an in house IT...nor do I want my cell phone ringing at 3 am in the morning cuz a servers down somewhere.

writes in html, java, flash and c a coupla other languages

[Edited by Boss on 07-22-2004 at 09:18 AM]

Have you ever considered becoming a mech. inspector?

yes

I own that domain and four others.
    I think all I wanna do is make a difference...there are so many wannabe techs out there rippin folks off.
    You know the ones i'm talkin about???...they fry a 40va transformer because they dont know what they are doing and then back charge the customer for it???
    The overall preception by the consumer about this industry and its work force is not all that great.
    If there were more quality techs out there..the trust levels would go up..and our jobs would be easier....yeah right speaks dream on.
    lil tip for the day: use those goddamn booties and when lifting an access door to the attic always use a paper towel to keep you from leaving paw prints...
    Consumors just love righting letters of praise and it would likely be mentioned that you showed care for their home.

and really...who need flat rate pricing anyways...lol
    Om kidding I'm kidding
    I swear by it...nother tip....always call your flat rate pricer a fair market value pricer...in reality thats really what it is.
    I dont know if any of you know Maurice (MAIO) but he was the pioneer in the area of flat rate...him and Mike Diamond.
    Kitchil (good personal friend of mine) was the tech that designed and engeneered what we all know to be "the cube" body on the newer trucks.
    ok got get that uniformm on and deal with a few emails...

yeah Coolwhip I have

was gonna start a home inspection business with subz in the lead, asbestos and inviornmental upgrades to homes. (ultraviolet lighting that kida stuff)
    To political out here and the real estate agents want you NOT desclosing things like the asbestos
    so I said screw it and took up selling on the internet
    figured I could not retire on the investnments and 401k.
    Out here in Cali i move alot of the varible speed furnaces cuz I sell the consumer on the twenty four seven filtering for the cost of aa forty watt light bulb.
    Also you can point out to your customer that the higher the seer..the more dehumitification takes place.
    Some of the more fun stuff I have done was complete Teledyne (hydronics under the flooring/ multi boilers and zones) on large homes..Its not unusual to bid a job on a custom home at 5000 square feet of livable here in Cali

ok..talk later

Coolwhip, I want to apolagise for thinking that you were picking on this guy.
    I want to apologise for assuming you knew more about him than I did, just based upon what was said in the very first thread.

I guess you are wiser than I gave you credit for, Mr. Coolwhip. And for that, I take my hat off to you.

Speaks2all, would you be interested in owning your own company? Check out the thread link below. I hope it works.

Otherwise, go to Job search, and employment possibility, or do a search for my all my posts. I am Debigo. Let me know what you think. We have a small residential installation/service company, with great potential to grow if someone wanted to.

http://hvac-talk.com/vbb/showthread.php?threadid=55828

We need a good Service Manager

HVAC Technicians needed in Los Angeles, CA. We are a growing company and we need qualified people. If you have at least 2 years exp., your own hand tools, a good DMV and are drug free, we want to hear from you! Call 866-898-2700 or email employment@fixmyac.net