Milwaukee installer looking for service work.

Thumbs up

I've been an installer for a major company in the milwaukee area for two and a half years now. In light of a resent injury, I've sence been considering going back to my first interest of service work, rather than installation. I've been to service school, earned straight A's, (if that means any thing to you) and know my way around furnaces and A/C units very well. So if someone out there is looking for a jr. service tech./expert intaller and is able to pay $15 an hr plus OT, let me know, cause I'd be interested.

send me a resume at teko mechanical ,p.o. box 1022,waukesha, wis. 53187 and we can set up a interview if you would like.

Well I can tell you that I was an A&P Mechanic before I entered the hvac business. Teko Mecanical, I can't say that I have seen one of your trucks on the road. Can you tell me a little about your company (eg. size, location, and type of work you cover). I do have universal certification.
    Thank you,
    Jim

[Edited by snips on 07-23-2004 at 10:49 PM]

I'll send you a resume out this week.
    Jim Grandzielwski aka "snips".

company info

We are a small(5 man,1 woman) shop that serves S.E. Wisconsin with a impressive steady customer list. Service is 50% of our business and design build is 80% of our construction work. in our 6 years of operation we have done 1000's of jobs. we grow due to our commitment to quality work. we don't have to advertise because we stay busy enough with our existing customers and referrals. if you havn't noticed our trucks its probally due to you not lookig for them (maybe you are at a job site when the trucks are running). Our relationship with wholesalers is impeccable. we are members of ASHRAE, BBB, and angie's list. if you are not honest, competent, reliable, hardworking, and proud of your work do not apply.

I just wanted to get a sense of the Teko Mecanical, not knowing much about it, sounds good. I'd be interested.

[Edited by snips on 07-25-2004 at 05:37 PM]