Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Novar works for Sam's and Wally world but does not fit in real life. Just a simple way for corp. control. FIY, make sure the y10 is feeding.

Ned,

So I assume you get there way of doing things. I never actually was the start up man, but assisted a few days here in there on a few. I love the Novar Cut in and Cut out for suction stop, but they want the epr to roll inside that. Then they'll tell you to tweak tx's to thin out the compressor runs cycles. It kills me.

If they were to use the Novar to it's capability, and I can't beleive I am saying this, you can have a pretty smooth running rack. They are prehistoric in how they want a rack to run.

Originally posted by Dowadudda
    Ned,

So I assume you get there way of doing things. I never actually was the start up man, but assisted a few days here in there on a few.

They are the easiest ones to do.(in my opinion)

They are very set in their ways...
    I kinda get it... I stop asking questions a few years ago.

(monotone voice)I'll do what you want , I will not think , What is the target temp? What are the specs.? What is the W.O.#?...On to the next one. I am a refrigeration robot.

They have their ways and it serves them...oh well.

One good things is they don't care what the temp is as long as it is not in alarm at that point in time.
    If the alarm is clear , they are happy.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12