+ Reply to Thread

Thread: HATERS

Post Likes

Confused HATERS

Anybody dealing with these types of people in the office/field? Wow i am so amazed how this dispatcher is trying to pin call backs on me. Its crazy! My service manager freaking loves me and always tells me im doing a good job or "Your the man!". I swear, im in the field to learn as much as i can and try to do the best i can. Im labled an ass kisser because i go the extra mile. I always take "on call" when nobody wants it. Hey, more stuff i get to see!
    Still, this chick is trying to prove something! I dont get it. So anyways she doesnt know that i know shes out to get me. My boss has been telling me everthing thats going on, saying how he doesnt know how to deal with this chick. That she has a hang up with me.
    Anyone else dealing with this??
    Sink or Swim!
    A Man has to know his limitations..
    To be old and wise, one must be young and dumb..

Post Likes
    Just give her a little.
    Karst means cave. So, I search for caves.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by karsthuntr View Post
    Just give her a little.
    My boss said i think she likes you...But she knows she cant have you lol
    Sink or Swim!
    A Man has to know his limitations..
    To be old and wise, one must be young and dumb..

Post Likes
    if you hook up with her that will be the end of ON CALL..had this with offices the SM and Boss are yukin' you up around and she can't stand anybody being above her outside the door of the shop.if you have difficult customers not happy with service..direct them her way.could be somehing as simple as she go a look at your pay check and that lit her off.....just continue doing the field and get your enjoyment out of a complete job and smooze the customers a bit go that extra(show them the problem random follow-ups on repairs) ..that will trickle back to the boss and her and she will hate you even more
    "when in doubt...jump it out" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1qEZHhJubY

Post Likes
    Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
    “It takes courage to grow up and turn out to be who you really are.”

- E.E. Cummings

In a kitchen with my head stuck in an oven
    Post Likes
    Remain diligent to the point of being earnest in your work. No matter what, remain scrupulously honest, with some decisiveness in it's exposure. Avoid emotional reactions.

Realize that she's got some problems that seem directed toward you, but the problems are her's alone. Work your part in the company's mission despite "her" issues.

In the end, with some time the truth will come to the surface. You will be getting a raise or a promotion while she's been moved to another position which suits her better.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by yorkdude View Post
    Anybody dealing with these types of people in the office/field? Wow i am so amazed how this dispatcher is trying to pin call backs on me. Its crazy! My service manager freaking loves me and always tells me im doing a good job or "Your the man!". I swear, im in the field to learn as much as i can and try to do the best i can. Im labled an ass kisser because i go the extra mile. I always take "on call" when nobody wants it. Hey, more stuff i get to see!
    Still, this chick is trying to prove something! I dont get it. So anyways she doesnt know that i know shes out to get me. My boss has been telling me everthing thats going on, saying how he doesnt know how to deal with this chick. That she has a hang up with me.
    Anyone else dealing with this??
    Even if you hate her ,kill her with kindness. Complement her on everything she does.Works wonders!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by karsthuntr View Post
    Just give her a little.
    That's what she said the problem was, no satisfaction, now it's payback!

Don't let her get to you. On thing I've learned, dispatchers can really set the mood of a company. Just ignore the emotions and treat her nice and always realize she probably talks with your boss more than you do. Don't give her an opportunity to say anything bad, and if it is bothering you that much delicately talk to your boss about it.
    "How it can be considered "Open" is beyond me. Calling it "voyeur-ed" would be more accurate." pka LeroyMac, SkyIsBlue, fka Freddy-B, Mongo, IndyBlue
    BIG Government = More Dependents
    "Any 'standard' would be great if it didn't get bastardised by corporate self interest." MatrixTransform
    My 5 yr old son "Dad, Siri is not very smart when there's no internet."

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in