Thread: job seeker also

Smile

Congradulations Jasonkellog-2 on your May graduation!
    I to just rec'd my certificate in July (from Michigan HVAC Vocational Training Center in Ferndale MI) along with my EPA 608 Universal Certification. Had a GREAT Instructor Mr. Bud Umstot, I have a lot of new knowledge just waiting to be utilized. I to, am in the job seeking market, seems to be slow in the detroit area now, weather and all!
    So if any job leads? Please send my way too! Thanks!

[Edited by boxcarjer on 07-20-2004 at 12:31 AM]

WORK!WORK!!WORK!!!

HAY JERR!!!!

Did you reply to the one that I e-mailed you last week???
    Not that They replied to my resume...
    Went to the thornwood interview, I got the impression that walking on an aqueous environment was a criteria as well as multiplying loafs and fishes and living a in Gods good grace… One out of 3 is not good enough for them… Wish me better luck for next week I have an interview out of state for Refrigeration work… Hope I can get something to work there long drive… 104 miles one way. Need to put some high efficiency squirrels in the old heap at this rate… oil change tomorrow….

Goldie

Don't let a few interviews dissapoint you two guys!
    Failure is not what comes out of a bad interview, it only comes from giving up!
    Let Jesus be your hope.
    I cant walk on water and I havent multiplied loaves and fish. But I am in His good graces, just like yourself.

Job opp

If either of you two are interested in re-locating, you can contact Daufuskie Island Resort and Breathe Spa's Human Resource Department at 843-341-4892 or fax your resume to 843-341-8668. We are located off the sunny shores of Hilton Head Island, SC and would love to speak with you about the position.