She Whispers, "For $50 I'll do anything you desire."

A man strolled into his favorite drinking establishment, settled onto a vacant bar stool, and ordered an ice-cold brew. Within moments, the man was approached by an attractive young woman wearing a very revealing outfit. Portraying sensual body language, this breathtaking beauty leaned forward and whispered in the man's ear, "For $50 I'll do anything you desire, but you must tell me your desire in three words or less."

Having just stormed out of the house...after a disagreement with his wife...the man's ears perked up a bit. Self-control and discipline outweighed the tempting request, however, the man remained quiet, staring straight ahead at his beer.

Again, the temptress leaned forward and whispered softly in his ear, "For $50 I'll do anything you desire, but you must tell me your desire in three words or less." The man's ears now started to twitch as these soft words aroused a tingling in his body. Once again, his masterful ability to stay self-controlled stopped him from moving an inch.

Sensing the man's resistance was weakening, the tempting female goddess leaned forward again, this time purposefully brushing her soft upper body against his left shoulder. She whispered this provocative offer in his ear one more time, "For $50 I'll do anything you desire, but you must tell me your desire in three words or less."

That was it! The man's resistance crumbled as he realized this offer was simply too good to let pass by. Quickly rising from his bar stool, the man slid a $50 bill into her awaiting palm, leaned forward, and whispered softly in her ear....

..."Paint my house."

IN YOUR DREAMS !!!!!!!! LMAO

Oh sure!! like any one of us would have said THAT!