Thread: Please help

Hmm

I have just finished school and landed my first job,so all should be right with the world ... well ist not, let me explain.
    I went for the interview as a service helper, I asked how much new construction the company did, was told very none . Six weeks later I have done nothing but install in new construction. I have not been on a crew where drugs were not used on the job. I am no prude what you do on your time is your business, but when you are working around me it affects me. Guy wrecks a company van , drug test positive still working and driving.
    I am 36 years old, married, children, very rooted in the triad area of north carolina. Iam still looking for employment but it needs to be in this area, moving just isnt an option. With out three years exp. i cany get anyone to give me the time of day. I have been the HVAC-AGENT route with no luck.
    Come on guys and spread some wisdome to a frusterated new comer. Thanks in advance. Mark

Office and warehouse in both Crystal River & New Port Richey ,FL
    Originally posted by mark1hvac
    I have just finished school and landed my first job,so all should be right with the world ... well ist not, let me explain.
    I went for the interview as a service helper, I asked how much new construction the company did, was told very none . Six weeks later I have done nothing but install in new construction. I have not been on a crew where drugs were not used on the job. I am no prude what you do on your time is your business, but when you are working around me it affects me. Guy wrecks a company van , drug test positive still working and driving.
    I am 36 years old, married, children, very rooted in the triad area of north carolina. Iam still looking for employment but it needs to be in this area, moving just isnt an option. With out three years exp. i cany get anyone to give me the time of day. I have been the HVAC-AGENT route with no luck.
    Come on guys and spread some wisdome to a frusterated new comer. Thanks in advance. Mark

Look in the phone book or search here for Ackers A/c or Heating etc.,he's in the triad area,if he can't hire you ,I bet he will know where you can find a better place to work.

Look under the contractors ads by state section on this site,for his ad.

Call me 699-3819
    It`s better to be silent and thought the fool; than speak and remove all doubt.

check with hvac45. He is always open to a good man who is stable.

Thanks R12, We do a lot of new construction, we do a lot of training from within. If SC interests you give me a call.We have a great bunch of guys and no drugs. Just a little budwieser abuse after work.

Give me a call too. 919-795-6076. Lets talk about what you are looking for and where you want to be.

Thanks for your input. Expect some calls.