Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by ar4s1 View Post
    LOL! Are you the guy that I pass on 23 coming out of Delaware most mornings? If so, wave at the Custom Air truck headed north, that'll be me! Luckily I got all of my training from Angry Ben before the SSG merge so I was already comfortable with MOST of the calls that I was sent on.

If you're wanting to jump ship, I think we're looking for an experienced tech or two. One of our guys leaves for Afghanistan tomorrow and I'm on my way in July. Is CA perfect? No. Are they the highest paying company in central Ohio? No. Will they treat you like a human being? YES! Will they ASK you if you want to run another call? YES! A LOT of good benefits and OT over 8 hours a day not 40 hours per week. I actually hired in at a lower hourly rate than SSG but because of the OT policy, I averaged $100 more take home every week!!! Something to think about man.
    Wow!! I am coming from Delaware every morning (About an hour in the morning to the office...err...shed! LOL). PM me your phone number and I WILL call you.

Quote Originally Posted by ohiobuckeyefan View Post
    Wow!! I am coming from Delaware every morning (About an hour in the morning to the office...err...shed! LOL). PM me your phone number and I WILL call you.

Sent you an email.

I called a few of my buddies that still do HVAC and they are soooo slow right now. I don't miss that crap at all. Here I get 40+ every week. There are things that could be improved here but it's no worse than anywhere else I've worked. I get tons of GREAT training. Sure there is a TON of windshield time, but I get paid to drive wherever they send me (hell the van has a/c and cruise, I have nothing to complain about here). So I'm gonna stick around here and make the most of things.

Quote Originally Posted by ohiobuckeyefan View Post
    I called a few of my buddies that still do HVAC and they are soooo slow right now. I don't miss that crap at all. Here I get 40+ every week. There are things that could be improved here but it's no worse than anywhere else I've worked. I get tons of GREAT training. Sure there is a TON of windshield time, but I get paid to drive wherever they send me (hell the van has a/c and cruise, I have nothing to complain about here). So I'm gonna stick around here and make the most of things.
    Well I wish you the best of luck. They just got to be more than I was willing to put up with. I'll offer this advice though, if CA offers you a position, I'd take it! You won't regret the move.

Quote Originally Posted by chilliwilly View Post
    Well I was a younger bloke in them days. These days I tend to think the don't get mad, get even approach. I'm very placid really... no honestly though I am.

But we all have a raw nerve that gets touched every so often.
    Move to Oklahoma! You would fit right in and if ever any trouble you just call your crew and they are there in 5 mins for backup! I'm not talking union type I'm talking Midwestern plain old "Red Neck's" way of things here!

I just seen where they are advertising for jobs around Boston again. Anybody know if they are also located in florida? We are relocating to florida pending clean up and sale of our house here in Massachusetts. Do they have any part time people? Would like to get in the door with them or Ecolab till I get down to Florida full time.

You all just need to move to Illinois and come work for Eichenauer Services

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123