Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Refrigeration tech Morristown NJ
07-15-2004, 11:21 AM #1Regular Guest
- Join Date
- Jul 2004
Maintenance Mechanic: Multiple Years of Refrigeration Experience A Must
Immediate opening for a 1st Shift Maintenance Mechanic in Morristown, New Jersey. Duties include Plant Operation, and BAS System Interface in a office / research facility of a major pharmacuetical company.
* Installation of refrigeration compressors;
* Troubleshooting commercial ice-makers, coolers, and/or
* Pump down, evacuate, and recover a system with a recycling
* Reading electrical schematics;
* Checking run and start windings;
* Experience with air handling equipment specifically compressors, fans, and coils;
* Assisting in the maintenance of plumbing, electrical, basic carpentry, steam systems, and specialty items such as doors, locks, door closures, furniture or whatever general mechanical or electrical mechanical work is required.
* Perform preventive maintenance work in its entirety, including maintaining the necessary records consistent with the maintenance system in the building.
* Repair, troubleshoot, and install any and all mechanical systems, including heating, ventilation, and cooling systems and all related equipment as applies.
Candidate must have 3-6 years experience in commercial building operations and maintenance. Must have knowledge of commercial HVAC, chillers, air handlers, electrical, and plumbing systems and equipment.
We have an excellent benefits package and terrific opportunities to grow with a stable and innovative organization. Please apply via this job board or fax resume to: 201-489-0269. EOE.