Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Orbitz nailed us for 580.00 for both.

I've flew cheaper but what the hay? Lets see, my ticket says........ Arrival (PIT) Aug 6, 2:50 pm (afternoon).

No problem if you can't pick us up, I can take a taxi. Yes on the Limo, or Beenie's Expedition, Or Dice's truckypoo, it's all good. We bar hoppin' or eatin' or both? I can't imagine going to Pitts and not eating at Primanti's. Is that in the plan or should Jade and I hit them 1st thing before the hotel? I'm really glad I finally booked this trip!
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

Re: Orbitz nailed us for 580.00 for both.

Originally posted by spotts
    I've flew cheaper but what the hay? Lets see, my ticket says........ Arrival (PIT) Aug 6, 2:50 pm (afternoon).

No problem if you can't pick us up, I can take a taxi. Yes on the Limo, or Beenie's Expedition, Or Dice's truckypoo, it's all good. We bar hoppin' or eatin' or both? I can't imagine going to Pitts and not eating at Primanti's. Is that in the plan or should Jade and I hit them 1st thing before the hotel? I'm really glad I finally booked this trip!
    Mary Lou* and I should be rolling into the hotel about the same time as you Jack. Primanti's is a must in my book.

*Yes, she has a real name. It is not really "War Department."

Yea but you do know that

as you try to introduce her....... Somebody is gonna say "So, your the War Department huh?". Mary Lou does know that name doesn't she?
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

Re: Yea but you do know that

as you try to introduce her....... Somebody is gonna say "So, your the War Department huh?". Mary Lou does know that name doesn't she?
    LOL, that's funny. Hell yes she knows I call her the War Department. I call her that all the time.

Otherwise you guys would really have me by gallions.

Rodi Road?

This is the right place?

Yep, it's on Rodi Road, 5 min from the headquarters of Pennwood Enterprises Inc. also used as my house
    We will hit Primantis Friday night sometime for sure.
    Limo prices will probably be about $45 per person, will let ya know after I get a final count.
    Beenie if ya do end up on 80 west, you gotta come down 220 south near Penn State to 22 west, piece of cake, mostly highway, much shorter to where I live. Let me know.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Diceman

[We will hit Primantis Friday night sometime for sure.]

MMmmmmmMMmmmm They do serve BEER there don't they?

Maybe we should call this trip "Weekend at Diceland"
    Wives might fall for it.

[Edited by spotts on 07-19-2004 at 01:34 PM]
    Walter Matthau

Originally posted by Diceman
    Yep, it's on Rodi Road, 5 min from the headquarters of Pennwood Enterprises Inc. also used as my house
    We will hit Primantis Friday night sometime for sure.
    Limo prices will probably be about $45 per person, will let ya know after I get a final count.
    Beenie if ya do end up on 80 west, you gotta come down 220 south near Penn State to 22 west, piece of cake, mostly highway, much shorter to where I live. Let me know.
    PA 220 is now also Interstate 99, connects I-80 to State College, PA 22, Altoona, Bedford, and the PA Turnpike (I76). I-99 is not completely finished, but most of it is open, through some realy pretty country.
    Jason

Remember to save your receipts, this "convention" is a legit write off. We will have that 2 min discussion on superheat as proof. You local guys, ya want in on the Friday limo thingy as well?
    Soon I will need a final count. Checked limo's online, got 3 bids coming but like I figgered will be about $45 each for 5 hours, which INCLUDES tip and "refreshments" in the limo. Not bad, huh?
    8pm to 1 am, thought ought to be enough for the first night in town.
    Whadda ya think?
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

I'm in

!
    Walter Matthau

Booked and looking forward to it. Hopefully will be in Friday late afternoon.

Why did the clerk ask me if I was competing in the speedo contest?
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Originally posted by RoBoTeq

Welcome back.
    Walter Matthau

Dittos!

Originally posted by RoBoTeq

Welcome back.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast