Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
    Time to reopen this thread,jobs Friday again.Stock market been up over 10 percent since last report. Hope it won't spoil this long weekend for me.

Quote Originally Posted by coolperfect View Post
    Time to reopen this thread,jobs Friday again.Stock market been up over 10 percent since last report. Hope it won't spoil this long weekend for me.
    Time for a new thread there coolperfect. How about "SOUP-LINE FRIDAY". Just a suggestion.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

Numbers are in,this is a case of bad news is good news!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101008/...itics_analysis

Looks like good news on November 2, 2010

hee hee hee....I couldn't believe this one was bumped up again.

Friend of mine is a police officer in the large metropolis to our south...posted yesterday on his facebook page that he is tiring of his days consisting of eviction notices. But, that he had heard on the radio that the economy is looking up...was kind of hoping his job would change in the future.

Digging holes takes a long time, the deeper the longer. Filling them back in takes work and actually using the dirt to fill them with instead of empty promises.
    Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Quote Originally Posted by mrs reb77 View Post
    hee hee hee....I couldn't believe this one was bumped up again.

Friend of mine is a police officer in the large metropolis to our south...posted yesterday on his facebook page that he is tiring of his days consisting of eviction notices. But, that he had heard on the radio that the economy is looking up...was kind of hoping his job would change in the future.

Digging holes takes a long time, the deeper the longer. Filling them back in takes work and actually using the dirt to fill them with instead of empty promises.
    Using this analogy, Obama's way of getting rid of the huge pile of dirt he inherited was to spend billions of dollars on digging a hole and burying it.

(For the libbies who may not get this; Obama wound up having an even larger pile of dirt while having wasted the billions of dollars for no gain.)
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

I think you got your wish Coolperfect, stocks are up today after the Democrats were swept out of the house. Maybe we will get to see a good jobs reports soon?

Yep,.a few good things happend.The Fed is pumping 600 Billion into the system,but this time by buying assets.That Polosi Business hater is gone.It would be nice if OB would have some change of heart and say so over the air,but I don't think he will .Like a U boat caption he want's to go down with his ship.Employment can only go up,people will talk about this week for years.

Yep,.a few good things happend.The Fed is pumping 600 Billion into the system,but this time by buying assets.
    Look for prices to go up, because your money will be worth less!
    Life is too short, Behappy!
    TFMM

Yep,.a few good things happend.The Fed is pumping 600 Billion into the system,but this time by buying assets.That Polosi Business hater is gone.It would be nice if OB would have some change of heart and say so over the air,but I don't think he will .Like a U boat caption he want's to go down with his ship.Employment can only go up,people will talk about this week for years.
    Who is OB? I only know of BO, you know, like something stinks.

Quote Originally Posted by behappy View Post
    Look for prices to go up, because your money will be worth less!
    How so? Unless the dollar value on the world market drops, the dollar will not decrease in value. If unemployment drops, the dollar will increase in value.

It is going up again today, I am hoping for a sell off on Friday while my transfer is going through, so I can pick up some more low ball stocks before they get too high. Had I realised the effect of the election, I would have bought on Monday.

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    How so? Unless the dollar value on the world market drops, the dollar will not decrease in value. If unemployment drops, the dollar will increase in value.
    As to our money spent within our country decrease in value Is really not the right wording.If we have low unemployment,money pumped into the system,cheap money,the better wording is too much money chasing too few goods,those words better explain what happens.When our money is compared to others it is weak or strong.If our dollar is weak it is possible that an American A/C is a good value.good for business.

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast