Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678912 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by coolperfect View Post
    Just on the news,the jobs number.Looks like It's not that good,S&P Futures down 20.This Goverment better do something to make some jobs,and cut wastefull spending.And I mean real jobs,not just ringing door bells
    Sorry for your loss Cool. I know you've been a good cheerleader for these people for a while now, looks like they just don't appreciate you.
    Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Just on the news,the jobs number.Looks like It's not that good,S&P Futures down 20.This Goverment better do something to make some jobs,and cut wastefull spending.And I mean real jobs,not just ringing door bells
    The Federal Government accounts for about 2 percent of the workforce paid for by our taxes. What is needed is a boost to the Private Sector.

Don't worry we will see in July,round number 7.Wall street had high expectations,too high.

Buy 10 of them!!!
    Now I'm leaning toward a Kindle.

Does that help you any?
    Gods are fragile things; they may be killed by a whiff of science or a dose of common sense.

Chapman Cohen

Quote Originally Posted by geerair View Post
    Now I'm leaning toward a Kindle.

Does that help you any?
    http://www.amazon.com/Youll-Be-Sorry...der_0618819320

What the government needs to do is get out of our business. We can take care or ourselves if we are allowed to use our own money and ingineuity.

It's these fools and the attitude that "the government needs to do something" that is the problem to begin with.

I just got a notice from a local government stating that I must apply for and get a business license in their town for $40.00. And if I don't I will be fined up the ya hoo. I work in about 20 to 30 townships and all of them are in the process of doing the same. It's absurd.

I'm going to be fined, they tell me. These fools need to be laid off, taxes reduced and the money kept in the business and the working people.

Good new is Labor in Industries electrical board for this state has sent out a message stating about 1/3 of their electrical inspectors have been laid off. Then getting a permit for a job the counter person was complaining she has more work because some of her companions have been laid off!

I told her, politely, that she ought to have to work our in the society for a living to see how well she has it!
    "The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers it can bribe the public with the public's own money.
    - Alexis de Toqueville, 1835

Certainly wouldn't be the first time.

I am impressed with the selection and extent of the available titles with the Kindle.
    Gods are fragile things; they may be killed by a whiff of science or a dose of common sense.

Chapman Cohen

Quote Originally Posted by DeltaT View Post
    I just got a notice from a local government stating that I must apply for and get a business license in their town for $40.00. And if I don't I will be fined up the ya hoo. I work in about 20 to 30 townships and all of them are in the process of doing the same. It's absurd.
    I hear you.

In Texas, state license holders are allowed to work everywhere in Texas, but most municipalities require registration and a fee to work within their city limits.

Chapman Cohen

Quote Originally Posted by geerair View Post
    I hear you.

In Texas, state license holders are allowed to work everywhere in Texas, but most municipalities require registration and a fee to work within their city limits.
    Yep, same here. But each area also has it's own form of sales tax and sales tax rate. The masters license for the State use to cover all this but no more.
    "The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers it can bribe the public with the public's own money.
    - Alexis de Toqueville, 1835

Don't worry we will see in July,round number 7.Wall street had high expectations,too high.
    wall street has a total disconnect with what is going on in the world. i noticed it most when oil prices were going through the roof right before the collapse in 08. wall street was loving higher oil prices because it was great for energy stocks, never thinking that higher oil prices pulls the whole thing down with it.
    "When the people find they can vote themselves money,that will herald the end of the republic" - Benjamin Franklin

"Government is not reason, it is not eloquence, it is force;like fire, a troublesome servant and a fearful master. Never for a moment should it be left to irresponsible action"- George Washington

Quote Originally Posted by smittyii View Post
    wall street has a total disconnect with what is going on in the world. i noticed it most when oil prices were going through the roof right before the collapse in 08. wall street was loving higher oil prices because it was great for energy stocks, never thinking that higher oil prices pulls the whole thing down with it.
    The stock market tends to over-react to situations....positive or negative. The real issue is our government and the way they are infiltrating the private sector to produce a bigger government. Temporary census jobs should not be included in job numbers as they are temporary.

It's jobs friday again,this time around the expectations are much lower

It's jobs friday again,this time around the expectations are much lower
    Yeah, that is why I am gearing up for an all out economic collapse. I am already stocking up on essential supplies for personal protection.

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678912 ... LastLast