Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Read this

Originally posted by rob10
    Bush is pro-life and pro-marriage between man and wife. John-John are diametrically opposed to it. Kerry has not even given us a map about how he is going to grow jobs, only flowery rhetoric. Cheney has ran a fortune 100 company. Edwards has been an ambulance chaser. Kerry is a treasonist traitor. He turned on his country about vietnam. Bush has defended Ameica against the eminent threat of terrorism. You're right GOT, you need to stay a dumbocrat and let them ram it up your rear. Maybe then you wiil learn.
    Idea man will be republican by the time he's 30. He's still in the matrix

Originally posted by infwsdm
    Originally posted by rob10
    Bush is pro-life and pro-marriage between man and wife. John-John are diametrically opposed to it. Kerry has not even given us a map about how he is going to grow jobs, only flowery rhetoric. Cheney has ran a fortune 100 company. Edwards has been an ambulance chaser. Kerry is a treasonist traitor. He turned on his country about vietnam. Bush has defended Ameica against the eminent threat of terrorism. You're right GOT, you need to stay a dumbocrat and let them ram it up your rear. Maybe then you wiil learn.
    Idea man will be republican by the time he's 30. He's still in the matrix
    Maybe, like I've said several times, I am a moderate and could easily swing one way or another. I would never vote for Howard Dean or if Kerry would've chosen Hillary as a running mate, I'm not totally stupid, just maybe a bit nieve.

I agree with y'all on the get off your ass and work, don't depend on the government. However, at 60+ hours a week, I feel I put forth my share. Like I have mentioned, wages here suck, owners make the money, give me a short time, I am an owner at heart, it will happen.
    There are 3 ways to do anything in life; Good, Fast, Slow: You can pick any 2.

Lightbulb

Ya know.....

Democrat or not........
    Those Bush twins........WOW
    There are 3 ways to do anything in life; Good, Fast, Slow: You can pick any 2.

Originally posted by i_got_ideas

I agree with y'all on the get off your ass and work, don't depend on the government. However, at 60+ hours a week, I feel I put forth my share. Like I have mentioned, wages here suck, owners make the money, give me a short time, I am an owner at heart, it will happen.
    It's your fault you are not making more money, especially if you can sell!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12