Look what I did in my time off!
    Polished up some spare rims. Used paint stripper to get the clearcoat off. I'll re-coat them today. I'm sure this will add at least 5HP.

R2B4BTU

There's a place around here that wants $125 per rim to strip and refinish. HA! $10 for 2 cans of paint stripper. Stuff bblisters the paint and then you wash it off with a garden hose.
    R2B4BTU

Pimp'n yo ride!

Get some of them wheels that keep spining when you stop and you'll be really cool.

Originally posted by mattm
    Pimp'n yo ride!

Get some of them wheels that keep spining when you stop and you'll be really cool.
    Heaven help us if I ever decide to get those! This car will be stock on the outside. Engine mods will be done as time and money permit. Not alot of money right now, we're saving for another home and will have to move in the next month or two. I do want an underdrive (smaller) pulley, better intake(cone filter) and maybe a speed chip for more fuel delivery. For now, it keeps me occupied in my idle hours.

Thanks for the chuckle!
    R2B4BTU

Hey otto, that should be a warsteiner logo in the center of that wheel.
    A Diamond is just a piece of coal, that made good under pressure!

You see kids around here with wheels worth ten times the value of the car. You've got those looking new again.

I remember when the aluminum wheels didn't have clear coat. My carwash included me wetting down my wheels with coil cleaner and hoseing them off. They would look brand new and I didn't have to bust a sweat. Now I have to get down on my hands and knees and rub -n- polish.