Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Everybody who comes here wants an equal chance to voice their opinion. This is America and everyone should be treated equally. This is also an America where everyone should pull his own weight and share the financial load. Non-supporters need to belly up to the bar and pay their tab.

Yes, I think it is fair to ask users of this section of the forum to be site supporters. I would like all HVAC-Talk members to be site supporters when they can afford it, but, since this section is not really essential to help one in the industry, then I see no reason why those who post here can't chip in and help keep this site growing.

So please go here and sign up!

don
    don sleeth - HVAC-Talk Founder
    HVAC Computer Systems
    Heat Load Calculation Software

Talking

Hey, let me and Rob handle this..

[Edited by James 3528 on 07-10-2004 at 12:27 PM]

Originally posted by James 3528
    Hey, let me and Rob handle this..

[Edited by James 3528 on 07-10-2004 at 12:27 PM]
    LOL, yeah right!!
    HVAC Computer Systems

Originally posted by Don Sleeth
    Yes, I think it is fair to ask users of this section of the forum to be site supporters. I would like all HVAC-Talk members to be site supporters when they can afford it, but, since this section is not really essential to help one in the industry, then I see no reason why those who post here can't chip in and help keep this site growing.

don

Thanks Don for setting me straight on this forum. I see now it is not a free service. It seems like it has turned into a cash cow for you.

The cost to keep it up and running is pretty minimal for what you are seeking to reap. If all registered sent in the $10.00 a month that is one heck of a lot more than is needed for overhead. I do not know how many are registered but the number of 20,000-30,000 sticks and that would add up to $200,000.00 - $300,000.00 every month?

Good Luck to you, I wish I had thought of it.

I don't know how I could make it any clearer xpertser, the site is free, I am asking members who wish to and who can afford to, to help out with money. I am urging members who enjoy posting on ARP in particular to help out. If that offends you for some reason, so be it, I do not apologize for it. You are free to be offended.

Even if I was bringing in $300,000 per month, what on earth is wrong with that? Fortunately, I don't measure my success based on money alone, because if I did, this site would be a huge failure.

But I do resent your insinuations and attitude, you are no longer welcome here.

don

[Edited by Don Sleeth on 07-10-2004 at 05:06 PM]
    HVAC Computer Systems

Thumbs up

Right on point Don!!

Originally posted by xpertser

don

Thanks Don for setting me straight on this forum. I see now it is not a free service. It seems like it has turned into a cash cow for you.

The cost to keep it up and running is pretty minimal for what you are seeking to reap. If all registered sent in the $10.00 a month that is one heck of a lot more than is needed for overhead. I do not know how many are registered but the number of 20,000-30,000 sticks and that would add up to $200,000.00 - $300,000.00 every month?

Good Luck to you, I wish I had thought of it.
    I can't believe you typed that garbage.

I don't know how I could make it any clearer xpertser, the site is free, I am asking members who wish to and who can afford to, to help out with money. I am urging members who enjoy posting on ARP in particular to help out. If that offends you for some reason, so be it, I do not apologize for it. You are free to be offended.

Even if I was bringing in $300,000 per month, what on earth is wrong with that? Fortunately, I don't measure my success based on money alone, because if I did, this site would be a huge failure.

But I do resent your insinuations and attitude, you are no longer welcome here.

don

[Edited by Don Sleeth on 07-10-2004 at 05:06 PM]
    I haven't seen my cut BTW

Hey Boss

Long live capitalism!Thank god we live in a country that allows us to live,breath,talk,walk,raise our kids,work,worry and worship in any way we choose!I hope you have great luck in any venture you choose to undertake.I find this site helps me in many ways day after day,if nothing more than clearing my head at the end of the day, ten bucks a month is cheap for all I reap.

I can't get over your post Xpertser. It is just like the typical HVAC customer that tells me I charge too much because I don't have 50 trucks.

I have recently had a change of heart.?

I think Don should do the good and decent Democrat thing and start spreading the wealth with everyone. Since we are not smart enough to design, build, and run a site like this. I mean, I know I could probably go to school and learn how to do it. But, that would take time and cost me money. It would be easier to take Don's. So, Monday I'm going to march to the capital and petition Congress to help me with my cause. Since it is a majority of Republicans they will probably tell me to get off my lazy ass and do something about myself!! Which they damn well should!! Keep up the good work Don and thank you for your time and effort.

Talking Free enterprize ya gotta Love it

Nice going Don.

CANNED hehe

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast