Thread: G2 Exam ???

Hmm

Anyone take the G2 exam in Ontario lately? Just looking for any tips or hints that may help with studying.Taking test in the next 2 weeks.Thanks for any help.

Originally posted by tlchvac
    Anyone take the G2 exam in Ontario lately? Just looking for any tips or hints that may help with studying.Taking test in the next 2 weeks.Thanks for any help.
    I can't help you with info that might be on the exam...only to say good luck. Since you will be writing for your G2 you have already spent some money and time towards your goal...but don't stop there, go for the G1...it will open more doors for your future. I've had my G1 for 25 years and has helped me with many opportunities.
    If every a...... could do this,I wouldn't have a job...

i wrote mine about four and half years ago so i imagin the quetions have changed.The only advise i can give you is relax and take your time its not a race.Some questions they may give you four answers but there is only one word in each that is different.If you get stuck on one question move on to the next one and don't get frustrated.Good luck and let me know how it went.Just curious what area are you from in ont if you don't want to say thats cool.