About to go get a service call done on me need three teeth pulled. Yea I know some of you DYI engineers might not understand why I don't just get liquored up on Tequila,whip out the robo grip pliers and yank them myself after all it is so simple in theory but I decided I would let a dentist do it silly me.

Of course I scheduled it for late in afternoon and its been quiet all day so the cell will probably start ringing non stop as I hear "now u may feel a little prick" before the good stuff kicks in.

Have a good weekend,unless of course your an engineer then just design what theoretically would be a good weekend and do the opposite!
    thehumid1-------I live in NJ, a state where it's free to come in but you have to pay to leave!

A few years back while on vacation my wifes braces got messed up somehow and no orthodonists around could help her. Later in the evening I go into the bathroom only to find her removing her own braces! $3500 dollars in a hotel trash can! Then when we get home I have to pay to get the bands from around her teeth that she didn't succeed in romoving taken off.

Originally posted by thehumid1
    Have a good weekend,unless of course your an engineer then just design what theoretically would be a good weekend and do the opposite!
    LMAO!!!!!

The blower motor went out on *one* of the furnaces at my dentist's 1/2 million dollar home. As I was making up the bill he says "Hey, take it easy on me." to which I replied "You know what you always tell me when I'm in you chair.. You're about to feel a little prick."