Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    I have a HVAC company in the Western North Caroliina mountains, in a fast growing, rural mountain valley. I need a qualified, experienced service technician for heat pumps, gas furnaces, and some oil furnaces, that wants to grow into management, and possibly ownership in time. I have hired and fired unreliable, dishonest techs. I don't want to have to do this again, so I need someone honest, reliable and motivated. This company is capable of growing with the right technician.

How close to Lake Norman? 703-304-1247

North Carolina mountains? Makes me wanna move.

Talking

So what is the benfit package and pay scale there

Pay scale depends on experience, qualifications, etc....But the lowest an experienced tech will receive is $12.00 an hour. This position is not just a job. We are looking for someone, that once qualifies and fits the position, will work into management/partnership/ownership. And this is not far off either, but could work into a quick ownership. Our company has a great reputation, and room for growth, but we can not handle it. My husband is my only tech, and he runs the show, so he is burnt out.
    We have an large apartment we are remodeling, that if someone would relocate here, there is housing available, right at the warehouse.
    The schools are ranked in the top 10 in the state of North Carolina. We are a rural mountain valley paradise here. It is a welcome relief from the big city. Which is also a reason for lower pay scale, the cost of living is lower, but the quality of life is better.
    Check out the area, Hayesville, North Carolina

I don't know where Lake Norman is, but we are west of Asheville, two hours, On the Georgia border, and 45 minutes from Tenessee border.

Is that anywhere near Mocksville?
    thehumid1-------I live in NJ, a state where it's free to come in but you have to pay to leave!

Thumbs up employment

How does on econtact you to apply for employment

Our phone number is 828-389-1506

My email address is ralphsgranny@yahoo.com

Contact us, Debi or Don, either way.

This is a terrific opportunity for someone qualified to run a company. If you are willing and able to relocate, are a great service tech, and can manage people/company, are honest and reliable, don't miss this chance.

No offense Mam

BUT MY EXPERIENCE WITH THE WIFE HUSBAND TEAM HAS NOT BEEN GOOD.dO YOU HAVE ANY FIELD EXPERIENCE OR ARE YOU THE OFFICE MANAGER.IF IT'S THE LATTER I'D SAY THE ADVANCEMENT SCENARIO SOUNDS BLEAK.JUST MY TWO CENTS.BTW MANY TECHS IN THIS FIELD HAVE HEARD ALL THE PROMISES THAT NEVER PAN OUT.GOODLUCK IN FINDING YOUR CANDIDATE

I run the office, a paper pusher....My husband runs the field work. I know what you are saying, about empty promises, that don't pan out. We have experienced the other side of what you are speaking of. Employees that promote themselves highly, and don't live up to it. So, that is why I note that we are wanting someone that is honorable and moral. We are not going to promise something that we can't deliver. We want this person to be our final hire. No more problems.

I hate to tell you this, but for $ 12.00 an hour you might get a newby out of school, The cost of living is not that low any where for a good experienced tech. Promises or not. most of us that have been around have been burned many times with promises. Be prepared to put something in writing, also be prepared to pay between $ 18 & 25 an hour. If you are not on flat rate get on it. You cannnot make money charging hourly and paying techs the kind of money they deserve. Good luck.

Yeah really $12.00 an hr for experienced tech, expeienced at what changing filters. Your gonna need to raise the anty a wee bit if expect to find any one qualified.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast