Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    I have been in the industry a long time. I do mainly low temp commercial service. I am excellant Mentor for the young men up and coming in our trade.

I love ice machine, walk-ins, freezers. I even tolerate A/C work.

I dont do dishes, I dont do windows and I dont unplug drains, you can get a kid to do that stuff for you.

I dont expect the world out of an employer, only consideration.
    If your reasonable and have well paying accounts, please consider me. If your financially strapped and need someone who will work hard and settle for peanuts, kiss off. I'm NOT that kind of guy.

Are you interested in working in the Caribbean?

Already board with the new place R-12????

I miss the markets myself!

We are a service based company located in Southern CA. We are looking for a Service Manager and two service technicians. I don't know if this is what you are looking for, but if it sounds interesting, email your resume attention William, to:

employment@fixmyac.net

Sorry to hear you are looking again.

Are we in a race? I was with the same company for eight plus years. Went to another for better compensation, more "master mechanic" responsibilities, and better work enviroment. I found out fast that wasn't happening where I went.

I'm now at a company close to home. I've found the responsibilities and a whole lot better enviroment. But the pay is less than desirable. I'm sticking it out with the newest for a while. But a nice package might be too much to pass up.

Hey Lynn, "a race" ? .... I dont know.

Anyone who has read much of my contributions to this forum know how I feel about this industry.
    Who would need a resume of mine when they've got over two thousand posts to read thru on a variety of subjects?

I am not seeking the top company in the States to work for.
    I am not seeking the highest possible dollar amount as compensation.

I am not looking for the highest number of bennefits in order to feel like this or that is the best choice for my family.

What I'm looking for is very simple. I want to work with reasonable people to perform my job in a safe manner. And I would like to have considerate customers, not children.

I believe I would make a great service manager. And I would make a great Mentor also.

I take an active interest in the lives of those who do the work.
    I figure out what they dont know, and work towards imparting to them whatever it is they are lacking.
    That makes it a team effort.

No outfit needs a bunch of Lone Rangers types out there doing their service work.
    They need team players. Period.
    And they dont just come along and fit right in. They must be raised and grown in place, so to speak. This is something that needs to be cultivated over time and with great effort.
    This takes talent and money and time. Any outfit unwilling to allow and endorse this would only be wasting my time as well as their own.

Would any you

Like to work in south Louisiana. I gotta find a light commercial tech ASAP!!

BTW

Just don't mention fudgepacker as a skill to my boss at the interview!!

Re: BTW

Originally posted by rob10
    Just don't mention fudgepacker as a skill to my boss at the interview!!
    Yea, that position was just filled a couple of weeks ago.

ROTFLMAO

ROB WHERE DO YOU LIVE

I live on the central west coast of Florida There are plenty of companies out here looking for talent.The summer here is hotter than most places combination of heat and humidity.Therooftops are killing most of us.Mechanics are always needed here.Cant tell you of any service manager position s open.Goodluck guy email at hvaclifer@ziplip i will glady help you out in anyway I can.Goodluck

Mr. Airman, I am @ 78644, Central Texas, near Austin.

Florida is not one of the places I am considering relocating to.

If I was a diving instructor I might consider it. But in being a refrigeration man, .... florida? I dont think so.

I am NOT a tropical plant life form. Hence I do not need the humidity in order to survive.

Wait a minute R12....

You dont want Money....

You dont want bennies....

You dont want Florida....

You're making us union guy's look bad, dude. at least get some money LOL.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast