Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    HA HA, henny penny,thats good. I call her old mother cupboard.

Probably you could use it at your local school for a CPR dummy.

the blow up doll from england reminded me of a call I had last summer . customer ansers the door she's british , I like the accent any way I meet her husband & say "I could listen to your wife talk all day" He jumps out of the chair & shouts sold just after the misses walks in a gives him a headslap.
    I can do all things...

You know it's time to go home when you walk into the rack house and the Einstein screen is fuzzy and blank!

You knw it's time to call it a day when the customer calls for service and the only problem is there thermometors are not reading right any more! But you just spent an hour tearing the darned thing apart looking for anything wrong.

Hey ... 38F looks good to me.....

You know it's time to head for the barn when you get to the next call, and you spend an hour trying to pry out from underneath the display case ... this condensing unit so you can diagnose why the dog-gone compressor wont start ..... and after your have the store staff move one drink cooler out of your way as well as a wine display ... and THEN you discover a manual reset button on a pressure control you never knew was there .... on the far side of the condensing unit!!!

And then .... and THEN ... as your using literally a large pry bar to re-insert this condensing unit back underneath the display case ... two porcelin party trays fall from the top of the display down onto your head as your knealing on the floor .... and darn near knocks you out!!!

And then ... you get to the next call ... and dispatch calls and says you need to return to that store cause the fans now making noise .... underneath the unit!

You know it's time to head for home when you've had a day like that.

I got the paperwork AND the bump on the knoggin to prove it.
    Yep ... this was one of those daze ......

[Edited by R12rules on 07-07-2004 at 11:27 PM]

You know when it`s time to go to work early, when you get up & wife starts talking before you had your first cup of coffee.

Originally posted by bigbird
    ...swing hammer with right hand & hit forhead with claw...
    And with those words I have been laughing for five minutes! That is some freakin hilarious mental imagery. I don't mean to laugh at your pain, but... well... I am. Thanks for sharing.

When will it end?!

[Edited by workhorse on 07-09-2004 at 06:22 AM]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12