Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171821 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 143 of 360
  1. #131
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    I'm an old cowhand from the Rio Grande
    Posts
    17,089
    Quote Originally Posted by daytonafan View Post
    Just build it and hold KSM's trial there...Some fundamental, whacked out, group of skinheads will just burn it down anyway
    Skinheads hell.

    The good folks of the "Rightway Snake Handlin, Gun Totin Ministry of Jesus Is Superman and He Is Risen Tabernacle and Bait Shop" in Footwash, Georgia will be more than happy to handle that job.
    Gods are fragile things; they may be killed by a whiff of science or a dose of common sense.

    Chapman Cohen

  2. #132
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,923
    Quote Originally Posted by zachhvac View Post
    Took ya long enough,snappy comeback though
    snappy....or.....crappy?
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  3. #133
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bakersfield, Ca
    Posts
    1,716
    Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    First off, to understand religious scripture, you cannot merely read it. If, as you claim, you have read the Qu'ran, you would know that the passages that you have quoted are among many passages that give allowances to contradict what you have quoted.

    What you have first quoted from the Qu'ran is the Islamic apologists escape clause to allegedly show that Islam is a peaceful religion. What you have shown after are all of the commands of the Qu'ran that superceede those you have quoted when Muslim's are under circumstances which Muslim's are also commanded to create. This pertains to all Muslims. There are not seperate commands for different types of Muslims in the Qu'ran. All Muslims are under all of the commands of the Qu'ran. That is the genius of the Qu'ran as a politico/militant writing. It excuses the actions it commands all at the same time it is calling for peaceful ways.

    What you are posting is deceitful. The Qu'ran is a militaristically fashioned set of commands that allow Muslims to commit heinous violence against others while giving the impression of commanding peaceful ways of life. The Qu'ran is a masterful work of political/military methodology, but it is also a lie.
    For lack of better words, great reply.

  4. #134
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,923
    Quote Originally Posted by geerair View Post
    Hell, Christians wiped out tens of thousands in Iraq alone.
    Would you care to show us where you get your "wrong" intel that because persons were Christians, they wiped out tens of thousands of people in Iraq?

    More likely there are more Muslim's dead because of other Muslims then because of people who are not Muslim. And there has been no recent Christian militant wars in the world.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  5. #135
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    6,459
    Quote Originally Posted by geerair View Post
    Your posts are low priority items.
    Let me know what i can do to impress you, im just dying to know.



    No i didnt call you any names, thats just the liberal in you.
    You sure are cocky for a starving pilgrim.

  6. #136
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    State of Confusion
    Posts
    1,210
    Quote Originally Posted by daytonafan View Post
    http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/...ea41AD9HKOTM04

    even this doorknob thinks it's a bad idea
    Oh, I bet O would like to have harry stoned to death after that comment..lol

  7. #137
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,923
    Quote Originally Posted by maxpower View Post
    Oh, I bet O would like to have harry stoned to death after that comment..lol
    I would certainly think that Democrats in Congress would have it figured out by now that Obama is not their buddy and that they need to do whatever they can to fend for themselves.

    Then again, with as racist as Reid is, he may just not be able to get past doing something that will enhance another ethnic group.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  8. #138
    Join Date
    May 2000
    Location
    Rochester, NY, USA
    Posts
    14,225
    I dare anyone to go to Saudi Arabia or Iraq or Iran and tell them your going to build a Christen Church there.

    Lets see how fast they throw you in jail
    BEING AN ADULT

    is the dumbest thing I have ever done

  9. #139
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    State of Confusion
    Posts
    1,210
    Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post
    I dare anyone to go to Saudi Arabia or Iraq or Iran and tell them your going to build a Christen Church there.

    Lets see how fast they throw you in jail
    naa.. you would just disappear..

  10. #140
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,923
    Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post
    I dare anyone to go to Saudi Arabia or Iraq or Iran and tell them your going to build a Christen Church there.

    Lets see how fast they throw you in jail
    You will go to jail for wearing any type of religious icon such as a cross, a star of David or even an ankh in some neighborhoods.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  11. #141
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    1,024
    Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post

    There is a common theme for Muslims to build mosques on or near areas that they have defeated. Thousands of mosques worldwide are purposely placed on or very near religious and political conquests of Muslim attacks. This can be the only reason for Muslims wanting to build this Islamic cultural center and mosque as close to ground zero as they can. It will be the Islamic foothold on New York City.
    this is actually true...

  12. #142
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Florida Panhandle
    Posts
    4,363
    Quote Originally Posted by maxpower View Post
    naa.. you would just disappear..
    It seem to I remember that there were some people here building churches that got bombed and burned out, seems there are fanatics even here.



    Roy
    "The perfect Totalitarian State is one where the political bosses, and their army of managers, control a population of slaves, who do not have to be coerced, because they love their servitude"

  13. #143
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    I'm an old cowhand from the Rio Grande
    Posts
    17,089
    Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    Would you care to show us where you get your "wrong" intel that because persons were Christians, they wiped out tens of thousands of people in Iraq?

    More likely there are more Muslim's dead because of other Muslims then because of people who are not Muslim. And there has been no recent Christian militant wars in the world.
    Hell boy, it was in all the papers.

    God told Christian Bush to mount a crusade against the infidel........next thing you know tens of thousands of Iraqis knocked off.
    Gods are fragile things; they may be killed by a whiff of science or a dose of common sense.

    Chapman Cohen

Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171821 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event