Page 10 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161720 ... LastLast

Red face

umm...its complex to comment !

Quote Originally Posted by farhanmahmood View Post
    umm...its complex to comment !
    Welcome, new poster!

Yes, it is a complicated subject. We all agree on that.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

thnx...
    its a good place to find best HVAC knowledge !

Quote Originally Posted by farhanmahmood View Post
    thnx...
    its a good place to find best HVAC knowledge !
    It is farhan, this is a very good place. I own a business in Texas. This place is very helpful to me. This area / section of the forum is a little different from most of the place. I am just trying to help you. I see you have only 9 posts. When I was new here, I did not understand the full value of the place. If you can get a professional membership, there is very much more valuable information here in the hidden forums. When you have 15 posts, you can apply. I am only a member too, but I understand the rules a little.

This place "ARP" does not deal much with HVAC. I am sure you are welcome here, just understand that the conversation is different. It is more personal, less professional. But you are certainly welcome, you are at least from an interesting place, just hope you don't get washed away in the rain there.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

Quote Originally Posted by geerair View Post
    Hell, Christians wiped out tens of thousands in Iraq alone.
    It is amazing how many liberals truly believe this is a valid argument.

I got my symtec belt in the closet just waiting for the popes next fatwah.

Thumbs up

Kinda made that point with a little STOMP!!!

thnx tool singer...
    i certainly a good place to meet the professionals like you.
    I am trying to increase my posts and apply to professional membership.
    I request you to kindly share your experience with the young professional like us.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilligan36 View Post
    You are misrepresenting the teachings of Quran and I, as a Christian, am not going for it. I've read the Quran. The Quran says about the prohibition of murder..."..Take not life, which Allah hath made sacred, except by way of justice and law: thus does He command you, that ye may learn wisdom." (al-An'am 6:151)Now, you can argue what those words mean as much as you want to, but the Old Testament sanctions rising up against enemies of God in brutal fashion.
    The Quran further notes about fighting enemies of Allah...
    "Fight in the cause of Allah those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for Allah loves not transgressors. And kill them wherever ye catch them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out; for tumult and oppression are worse than slaughter; but fight them not at the Sacred Mosque, unless they (first) fight you there; but if they fight you, kill them. Such is the reward of those who reject faith. But if they cease, Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful. And fight them on until there is no more tumult or oppression, and there prevail justice and faith in Allah; but if they cease, let there be no hostility except to those who practice oppression. The prohibited month, for the prohibited month, and so for all things prohibited, there is the law of equality. If then any one transgresses the prohibition against you, transgress ye likewise against him. But fear Allah, and know that Allah is with those who restrain themselves." (al-Baqarah 2:190-194)
    Muslims who practice peace and adhere to their own set of righteous ideologues are no more a threat to the world than Christians who do the same.
    It's the extremists in any religion who do the damage, and like extremist Christians, radical Islam is no exception.
    First off, to understand religious scripture, you cannot merely read it. If, as you claim, you have read the Qu'ran, you would know that the passages that you have quoted are among many passages that give allowances to contradict what you have quoted.

What you have first quoted from the Qu'ran is the Islamic apologists escape clause to allegedly show that Islam is a peaceful religion. What you have shown after are all of the commands of the Qu'ran that superceede those you have quoted when Muslim's are under circumstances which Muslim's are also commanded to create. This pertains to all Muslims. There are not seperate commands for different types of Muslims in the Qu'ran. All Muslims are under all of the commands of the Qu'ran. That is the genius of the Qu'ran as a politico/militant writing. It excuses the actions it commands all at the same time it is calling for peaceful ways.

What you are posting is deceitful. The Qu'ran is a militaristically fashioned set of commands that allow Muslims to commit heinous violence against others while giving the impression of commanding peaceful ways of life. The Qu'ran is a masterful work of political/military methodology, but it is also a lie.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Quote Originally Posted by geerair View Post
    Well you have already mastered stupid.

It remains to be seen if your line item parsing can rise above that observed standard.
    Took ya long enough,snappy comeback though
    You sure are cocky for a starving pilgrim.

While I don't like the idea of a mosque being built so close to ground zero anymore than most people...they still have the CONSTITUTIONAL right to build one there. Why is it that conservatives think the constitution only applies to them, and it can be thrown out the window for everyone else? Imagine if a bunch of people protested a Christian church every time some nut job acting in the name of Jesus murdered someone..the outcry from the right would be hysterical and scream about their religion being attacked. Maybe if we got rid of all churches this country wouldn't be so damn divided.

Quote Originally Posted by zachhvac View Post
    Took ya long enough,snappy comeback though
    Your posts are low priority items.
    Gods are fragile things; they may be killed by a whiff of science or a dose of common sense.

Chapman Cohen

Just build it and hold KSM's trial there...Some fundamental, whacked out, group of skinheads will just burn it down anyway

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/...ea41AD9HKOTM04

even this doorknob thinks it's a bad idea

Page 10 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161720 ... LastLast