Talking

heard thru another chiller tech that MR.V.C bought it back from them last week!he is a character,and so many companies want him to do absorption in the city as a sub,but he won't go near it.

Ya he told me like 2 weeks ago he was buying it back. He made out like a bandit on the deal. Ive told him Id help him get into absorbers but its a no go. He doesnt want to do it.
    Originally posted by maxster
    heard thru another chiller tech that MR.V.C bought it back from them last week!he is a character,and so many companies want him to do absorption in the city as a sub,but he won't go near it.

Yep Mr. V.C is back in biz and we are kickin ass and takin names!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When are you coming fishing, he's been buggin me to go, and keep that absorber stuff in Jersey I want no part of them!!!!!!!!!!

YO D!!!!

How can I go fishing with you talking like that?
    Originally posted by 98ta
    Yep When are you coming fishing, he's been buggin me to go, and keep that absorber stuff in Jersey I want no part of them!!!!!!!!!!

What is your email C????? Mine is Dominicd1@optonline.net! We gotta set up a trip on the maniacs boat!!!!! I have a few cool jobs to tell you about!!!!