Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    motorboy1 is offline Professional Member T-bad email
    Originally posted by rob10
    It sure wasn't about sex!!!
    That's for sure. The shrub is so damn stupid nobody would even consider sex with him. What a moron.

Bush and Co. What a moronic mess!

then what did he lie about???

Motorboy1 and co. what a mess

It's not always the same as saying that "telling a lie" is the same as "not telling the truth", there is a distinction between the two.
    Wheather or not Bush lied or just didn't tell the truth gets so wrapped up in peoples personal emotions that even they can't tell the difference.

Bush did what had to be done, if he didn't act and something were to happen you would crucify him for that.

A parallel could be drawn with the experiences of WW2. Most if not all countries did not want to act during Hitlers rise and subsequent build up of his military. Even during the raids on London America refused to get directly involved. It took a direct attack for us to mobilize.

Now!! you can argue that Iraq didn't directly attack us but does that create immunity for Saddam? With his tarack record I would have to say no. Saddam was showing the exact same behavior as Hitler and look what happended when countries didn't step in to stop it. Name me another leader that openly invades sovereign land without due cause? Even China won't take force against Taiwan or Hong Kong.

Most people that dis-agree with Bush and his move on Iraq have personal issues with it, ie: family members in harms way, monetary reasons(France), political motivations, the rest are extreme leftist.

Bush is the only president , I can remember, that actually does what he says he will do and now we have goofballs saying he is a liar. I would still like to know what he lied about or didn't tell the truth about.

I'm still waiting.

[Edited by infwsdm on 07-10-2004 at 01:00 AM]

I'm still waiting, HELLO- HELL-OOOOOOO.

As I said:

WHAT DID BUSH LIE ABOUT????????

Originally posted by infwsdm
    I'm still waiting, HELLO- HELL-OOOOOOO.

As I said:

WHAT DID BUSH LIE ABOUT????????
    ================================================== ==========

I think they heard you, wsdm. But they're now going back through records from when he was still the Rangers' owner. They can't find anything he lied about as President.
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12