Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I'm foaming at the mouth with allstate auto insurance. Couple weeks ago I get a notice that my premiums are going up because they did a check with motor vehicle department and a sixteen year old girl ...Gloria something is listed at my address. Called them, said never heard of this person don't put her on my insurance and take off my stepson cuz he's in Navy boot camp and no longer lives here. They said they needed a copy of his military I.D. before they would remove him. I came unglued! I decide who's insurance I pay for and who drives my vehicles and I ain't sending them his military id because they are not the military. Got the bill, stepson and the unknown Gloria are on it. I changed agents ... but do they have the right to add people to my policy ??? looks like insurance fraud to me.
    How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat?

Originally posted by condenseddave
    Originally posted by infwsdm
    ...But I'm still not paying for those movies!!!
    Hey, Uncle Pervy, you watched 'em, you gotta pay for them!

Did not, did not. Ain't payin'

Originally posted by ozone drone
    I'm foaming at the mouth with allstate auto insurance. Couple weeks ago I get a notice that my premiums are going up because they did a check with motor vehicle department and a sixteen year old girl ...Gloria something is listed at my address. Called them, said never heard of this person don't put her on my insurance and take off my stepson cuz he's in Navy boot camp and no longer lives here. They said they needed a copy of his military I.D. before they would remove him. I came unglued! I decide who's insurance I pay for and who drives my vehicles and I ain't sending them his military id because they are not the military. Got the bill, stepson and the unknown Gloria are on it. I changed agents ... but do they have the right to add people to my policy ??? looks like insurance fraud to me.
    Insurance companies have gone WAAAAAAYYYY too far. Don't even get me started on this one

[/B]
    Did not, did not. Ain't payin' [/B][/QUOTE]
    OK, so ya fell asleep, you still gotta pay for em.

ya perv
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me!

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

oz....just ask infwsdm to straighten them out...he's got a system that he has developed.
    If every a...... could do this,I wouldn't have a job...

? looks like insurance fraud to me.
    Right after 9/11 the insurance company that carries my home owners insurance sent notice that they wanted to inspect my house. They sent out a kid. He sent in his report. Which I never got a copy. The insurance copy cancelled my home owners insurance.

The basic reason they cancelled my insurance is because my house is old. No ****!! My place is on the "State Survey of Period Houses" This means my house is old. This is Vermont. People love coming up here looking at old houses.

So in my letter to the VT State Banking and Insurance Board, I said, "If XYZ Insurance can cancel my home owners policy just because my home is old, perhaps they shouldn't be allowed to do business in the State of Vermont."

My agent called a week later and said that everything is all better now. My policy isn't cancelled any more. My house must have gotten younger.

The moral of my story that I posted is that every State has a regulation board for insurance companies. If the Ins. co. screws with you go, to the State Board.

If the cable company screws with you file a complaint with the public service commission in your State.

Or stop watching dirty movies on pay for view.

Allstate. Jeez, I remember them. A few years ago they got busted for peddling cars that were in a flood and not telling people.

Not sure how much luck you'll have with the state insurance commissioner. Around here those jobs are just a joke. The graft is just unreal. It's like they've they've got their arms and hands surgically fused into the extended position, and the insurance companies are more than happy to fill those outstretched hands.

The newest game is basing your insurance premiums on your credit rating.

Infy, the movies were pretty good. Sorry about ordering 3 at once, the first 2 just wasn't what we were looking for. That 3rd one though.....it was a good one. Oh by the way, you're almost out of beer.

I called the insurance board after I got dropped a couple of years ago and was told they had no control over who the insurance company insured or didn't insure. Didn't even want to hear it. I think maybe they had just gotten a fat payoff from Federated that day!
    There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action....Mark Twain

Originally posted by HVAC Pro
    I called the insurance board after I got dropped a couple of years ago and was told they had no control over who the insurance company insured or didn't insure. Didn't even want to hear it. I think maybe they had just gotten a fat payoff from Federated that day!
    The more money they take in payoffs, the less control they have. You just have to find an insurance company who's too cheap to pay them off, then maybe they'll go after them

ditto w/ diceman
    I can do all things...

Re: Re: infwsdm.....you're having a heck of a time..

Originally posted by westemp
    lately...that cable guy isn't working partime handing out speeding tickets is he?
    as they say, when it rains it pours.

I didn't even tell you about AIR-QC (aka rotobrush) ( If only I would have listend to grasshopper on that one). or about the credit card company, or about one of the advertisers that tried to pull a fast one, or......
    "( If only I would have listend to grasshopper on that one)."

Yahoo!! After 15 yrs I finally got it on paper in words! Thats the best thing I have heard since my head injury caused ringing in my ears.(I can tune people out for real now.) You just made my week. I'm so happy I won't even bust your chops for mispelling listened. But I want to hear the story so either e-mail me or call me. They say things happen in 3's. I will look forward to 3 good things starting to happen for you soon.
    Warning: Just because I am over the head injury doesn't mean I'm normal!

The day I stop learning.... I'm dead!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast