Page 1 of 48 1234567811 ... LastLast

Go to http://www.poolhost.com

Go to join a private pool

You will have to make your OWN username and password, they will email you the password right after you sign up.

The Pool name is HVAC

Password is also HVAC

Will Collin defend his crown or crumble under the pressure. Only time will tell.

65 days till the opener fellas, start crackin them knuckles.

For those that didnt get in on this last year, it was pretty fun. Its FREE, the site is still free like last year which Im surprised by.

What we did last year is donated a prize for an entry fee, if you wanted to.We gave away prizes every week (except when Dice wins). Last year Collin was the big winner and would have won my donation of about $60 in autographed football cards, but he decieded a local kid would like it more than him. Stand up guy!

I think we had about 30 people in it last year, we can have up to 200, so sign up !

Make sure you use caps. We have 2 months to help with Questions on signing up etc, its very easy, right Benny

You picked a fine time to leave me loose wheel...

http://rapalaguy.spaces.live.com/

Originally posted by Chad711

Go to http://www.poolhost.com

Make sure you use caps. We have 2 months to help with Questions on signing up etc, its very easy, right Benny

Yes, guys it is easy to do. It is as easy as the PATRIOTS winning the Superbowl AGAIN!!!!

Poorboy is back.....65 days to go.
    Go RCR!

Yeah, the 3 weeks I won.........nada.......go figger.
    I'll be in it again.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me!

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

I'm in - i wasn't around here last year too much but I already see me and beencool will have some good fashion fighting words thrown around (all in good fun).

Go Fins - Run Ricky Run.....

Winners see answers in the problems. Losers see problems in all the answers.

Originally posted by brian b
    I'm in - i wasn't around here last year too much but I already see me and beencool will have some good fashion fighting words thrown around (all in good fun).

Go Fins - Run Ricky Run.....

Hey Bri, you never have to worry about me being a sore WINNER!

Oh, I can take it. There is no doubt that you Pats fans have all the right in the world to brag. What FUN is it if you don't. Don't count on me to give you BS homerism ammo to come back on me with, but if the Pats give me a bullet to shoot I'm firing.
    Winners see answers in the problems. Losers see problems in all the answers.

Dear God.

I was just wondereing. If you could make it possible to give Brett one more Fantastic year. Please God. He needs it. Us Packer Fans Need It. The world needs it.

Take care of his receivers. Take careof his center. Allow the strength of you the almighty to reign in on our defense. God. I swear. I promise to behave from here on out. Just give us one more Superbowl with Brett..

And then one more thing. After you allow us the Superbowl. Give us one more cup for the Redwings. I will never ask for another thing..

Originally posted by Dowadudda
    God. I swear. I promise to behave from here on out.
    I think he knows you better than that - be good - HAH!!

I am in - Go Bengals!!!!

Originally posted by Dowadudda
    Dear God.

I was just wondereing. If you could make it possible to give Brett one more Fantastic year. Please God. He needs it. Us Packer Fans Need It. The world needs it.

Take care of his receivers. Take careof his center. Allow the strength of you the almighty to reign in on our defense. God. I swear. I promise to behave from here on out. Just give us one more Superbowl with Brett..

LOL!!!!!!! Not a chance in Hell! Go LIONS!!!

And the Lord sayth .....If you live your life like that sainted old man in Vermont ye may see thou team win the Superbowl.

Amen and stuff.

All ready to go GO BEARS

Page 1 of 48 1234567811 ... LastLast