3. kings aka all the same name
    4. what do I have to prove to you

[
    1. classical means old
    Actually it refers to my taste in music namely Classical
    2. smell the coffee aka wake up
    I don't drink coffee the smell turns my stomach
    3. kings aka all the same name
    What does the fact that all three have the same last name have to do with anything.
    Don King is trash has never done anything honest in his life.
    Rodney King is famous for being a drug addict having the **** beaten out of him by a bunch of cops. He got what he deserved. And picking up a transvestite and being the cause of a riot.
    MLK while I don't care for his hypocrisy in being a minister and being an adulterer; he did many great things was a courageous man and was by no means a low life criminal as the other two were. Because of this fact and the way you presented the statement it was hard to infer anything other than a racist meaning.
    4. what do I have to prove to you
    You have nothing to prove to me but if you make a statement here expect to have meaning attached to them so make them clear if you don't want miss-understandings.

I am impressed, you are right, you still can count, and still read, but looking at what is in front of you, you are still blind, Miss Classical

Well proved two things you are a punk and you don't really wish to have intelligent discourse.

MLK jr was not a saint, but a human being with alot of courage, just imagine what he went through and imagine could you have done the same. He did peaceful protests, getting beat with sicks, sprayed with high power hoses, spit on attacked by dogs and never raised his hand back or ordered his follers to fight back. He was jailed for his beliefs risked his life and his family life for people he didnt know, and died. He was not perfect he cheated on his wife, and probably did many other things that we would look down upon but that dont make his contributions to this society any less great.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234