Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    GOOD LETTER,these folks want to kill us, our kids or anyone else that doesnt believe as they do.this transends our internal politics.these folks have slowly been expanding there control and influence around the world.they find fertile ground anywhere there is poverty and starvation.study the situation in the Sudan,at least now its gonna get a little press.its a shame we didnt roll thru iraq and sraight into syria&iran.dont forget what is empowering these cowards,OIL.if we could find a new energy source these folks would go back to being nomadic goat herders.until then were gonna have to fight.to hell with what anyone else in the world thinks.

Agree 100% - my thoughts as well.

I thought long and hard about those pics before I posted them. In the end, I didn't want them to die in vain and be forgotten. Were you shocked, motorBOY, as I was? Your response tells me you DID need to see those images. Did you get a good look at the 2nd one? Made my skin crawl, one of the most evil images I have ever seen, the devil himself holding out that freshly beheaded skull. Made me jump in my chair, then my shock turned to anger and made me even more supportive on this war against terror. I fail to understand how it could not have that effect on anyone. It downright pisses me off. Oh, boy and if they really beheaded that US Marine like I just heard, watch out, 'cause ****'s gonna hit the fan now.

With all respect Don, I agree with James, they should be shown. This is our new reality, people. Beheadings.

It should be kept in the public eye, as a daily reminder that this WILL NOT go away by itself. We must take strong action now, instead of pussying around like we have been, worrying about world opinion. B-52's, shock and awe x 100!

Changing the channel with your remote won't make it all better motorboy.

So, how can we lose the war? Again, the answer is simple. We can lose the war by imploding. That is, defeating ourselves by refusing to recognize the enemy and their purpose and really digging in and lending full support to the war effort. If we are united, there is no way that we can lose. If we continue to be divided, there is no way that we can win.

The attacks on 11 Sep 01, these beheadings, our military professionals getting killed, etc, they make the headlines or on TV for a few weeks or days or even hours, then they are removed and forgotten by the public.

You heard people complaining after 9/11, "Enough with the World Trade Center coverage, enough with the almost 4,000 people who were murdered that day, ENOUGH! We want to get back on with our lives, get back to normal. And the TV stations obliged, after all ratings are everything.

I say "throw the bull**** flag on that!". We should be reminded, we should be stirred to anger and action

Someone should set up a TV channel and a website showing non-stop, complete coverage of all the death, murder and mayhem these muslim/islamic terrorists have ever done to others around the world. You know, just like how their website says what they are going to do to us and what they have already done.

Oh, and 'remember', if you think that letter is 'lame' and false and there's no way those things will or could happen to the US, well I beg to differ. At least you'll still be able to 'remember' what the US used to be like before 9/11

I'm rambling now, but my point is "WHY TAKE THE CHANCE" that they will suddenly change their ways, never attack us again and leave us alone? I suggest their track record is pretty damn obvious. People say "well, if only we hadn't gone to Iraq". President Bush had the cajones to go at them on OUR timetable, not theirs.

Read some of the other articles I've posted here in ARP. Personally, I fail to see how any true-blooded American can possibly fail to support this war or President Bush

Spike, the letter was excellent

It confirms my views 150%. People like motormouth exemplify the yellow backbone of liberal thought.

motorwussy

Originally posted by motorboy1
    Some of us never, ever wanted to see pictures of the beheadings but you screwed that all up. Thanks, jackoff. We all know it all happened, we don't need to see it. Do you think that the parents of these victims like to see their sons heads being broadcast all over the internet? Posting such **** just helps recruit more Muslim extremist terrorists. Good job. Moron.
    You are such a waste of good band width!! You obviously need a gender change so you can justify your pu$$y attitude!! What rock are you gonna crawl under when we start turning all muslims to dust and the pics and videos show their twisted and torn apart corpses in the streets!!Are you gonna have the stomach for it!! I doubt it!!

Re: motorwussy

Originally posted by rob10
    Some of us never, ever wanted to see pictures of the beheadings but you screwed that all up. Thanks, jackoff. We all know it all happened, we don't need to see it. Do you think that the parents of these victims like to see their sons heads being broadcast all over the internet? Posting such **** just helps recruit more Muslim extremist terrorists. Good job. Moron.
    You are such a waste of good band width!! You obviously need a gender change so you can justify your pu$$y attitude!! What rock are you gonna crawl under when we start turning all muslims to dust and the pics and videos show their twisted and torn apart corpses in the streets!!Are you gonna have the stomach for it!! I doubt it!!
    I'm sitting here wondering just what kind of psychotic, retarded Charles Manson person you are. Did your Daddy burn you with cigarettes when you were little? Did you watch while your Mother turned tricks in your one room dirt floor shack? Or did you join in? Or was it your Dad that turned tricks and your Mother that burned you with the cigarettes? I'll bet you liked to torture small animals when you were little also. Sounds like a serial killer in the making. You would almost think so except you're such a little bit#h. I hope that you never had children or if you did they were taken from you at an early age. You really need to seek professional help for your safety as well as the safety of others.This will be my last post to you and your kind - I'm sure you'll be glad.

Motorboy,
    Your anger is justified, but misdirected.

If you don't see it that does not mean that it never really happened. You should get angry but get angry at the bastards who did this. It was inhumane to say the least. This is not a problem that we can get away from or will go away on its own. As that image burns in your mind your anger should burn at the cowards who executed this man.

After 9/11 the news stopped showing people leaping from the burning twin towers to escape the flames because they did not want anger to spread. That is the most cowardly display of grabbing your ankles I have ever seen. In the passive society we live in “anger” is always seen as bad, but realistically calculated anger against an enemy who attacked us unprovoked is not only justified but is a sign of good mental health and refusal to be dominated.

The bottom line is there are only two options: we win or they do.
    “Engineers like to solve problems. If there are no problems handily available, they will create their own." Scott Adams

"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them."
    Albert Einstein

Re: Re: motorwussy

Originally posted by rob10
    I'm sitting here wondering just what kind of psychotic, retarded Charles Manson person you are. Did your Daddy burn you with cigarettes when you were little? Did you watch while your Mother turned tricks in your one room dirt floor shack? Or did you join in? Or was it your Dad that turned tricks and your Mother that burned you with the cigarettes? I'll bet you liked to torture small animals when you were little also. Sounds like a serial killer in the making. You would almost think so except you're such a little bit#h. I hope that you never had children or if you did they were taken from you at an early age. You really need to seek professional help for your safety as well as the safety of others.This will be my last post to you and your kind - I'm sure you'll be glad.
    You are so off base retard. You dont realize that when you find a nest of rattlesnakes that you should never, including the babies, let them live. You on the other hand probably feel sorry for the m# F%^ckers who flew the planes on 9-11. You're right!! I'm elated that your running behind your wifes skirt because you can't take it!! Just shows the rest of us what kind of a coward you are mohamedmouth!! Bet you were beat up everyday for your lunch money, wimp!!

[Edited by rob10 on 07-04-2004 at 08:35 AM]

Motorboy and Rob10, you are a way out of line. Smarten up or you will no longer be able to see this section of the forum. No further warnings will be given and if your viewing rights are removed, it will be for a very long time.

Talking

ARP..........

what a mess.....
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Talking

Move the ARP into the pay section and you won't need to worry about 1/2 this problem. LOL

Happy 4th Dice

ya commie

Cool

Oh look

Boss has 1194 postings. 1,000 of them was warning Dice.

Thumbs up Brilliant idea

Originally posted by James 3528
    Move the ARP into the pay section and you won't need to worry about 1/2 this problem. LOL

Happy 4th Dice

ya commie

Talking

Let's have a protest march until Boss does it!

We can even have a "die in"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast