Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What Is Fascism

Roy

Go slam your head into the wall for me. That's it. Feel better?

hey bobby

the democrats and republicans are the same people,first.

second,actually major architects of the department were paul wolfowitz and richard perle as early as the late 80's.

those pesky neocons again.

but ,i don't believe in democrats or republicans.

these professional beaureucrats in the shadow of the economic elites of this country,are just playing,"
    good cop,bad cop" with us.

they have succeeded in polarizing issues as to create gridlock and job security.

look for the "council on foreign relations"

they created this police state.

Re: hey bobby

Originally posted by remember

second,actually major architects of the department were paul wolfowitz and richard perle as early as the late 80's.

these professional beaureucrats in the shadow of the economic elites of this country,are just playing,"

they have succeeded in polarizing issues as to create gridlock and job security.

================================================== ==========

So what are you saying? Ralph Nader should be President? Or some other idiot who knows nothing about how to run a nation?

I bet you never won at "Clue".
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

Re: hey bobby

I would have to agree and dis-agree with that.

Yes it is just politics after all, but we as Americans have a right and a duty to know, and have a majority voice.

About the police state: We or they(politicians) did not create a police state, if it were to go that route it is because of our failure to act on a looming threat which believes in destroying us as a country and a people.
    This whole mess is a culmination of years of not reacting to this threat, which by the way has been gathering for years.

The fear that people feel about electing Kerry is knowing that most likely he will put us back at the beginning to have to fight this all over againg someday, if not now, when?
    It is widely known that Kerry is favoured by the forces that act to destroy us, why?

The terrorist accomplished killing many more Americans in one day then we have lost in both Afganistan and Iraq in one year. Though sad it is to lose even one American soldier in combat we are going to have to pay a price, what is your preferrence?
    The truth, like it or not, is that people are going to die.

What you see or think is happening is not because of one president in office now, but because of others not taking care of what inevitably has to be resolved.

I agree the present doesn't exist in a vacuum.this situation was not caused by bush,or one president,or one party.
    our two party system is populated by the same group of people,on both sides of the isles.

but for a strategy,you can't "fight "terrorism.

terrorists will always exist,they always have.
    this war on terror is doomed to be as successful as the war on drugs or the war on poverty.

it is an intellectual fraud.

I gaurentee you there are more anti-american "terrorists" in the world today than on 9-10-01

and no terorist took any freedoms from the american people.

the whitehouse,the congress,and the supreme court did that.

all three branches populated with members and like minded oppurtunists of front groups like "the council on foreign relations". the establishment....follow the money.

judging the human spirit,and the will to resist oppression;
    our war on terror is like holding water in your bare hand.

the tighter your fist,the less water you can hold.

there are rational actions to take,but the future will resemble the past,because the same group of people are still making decisions in the name of america.

and the "fourth estate" is dead.

Gotta disagree

We can win the war on terrorism if we kill off as many muslims as we can put our hands on!!

I agree the present doesn't exist in a vacuum.this situation was not caused by bush,or one president,or one party.
    our two party system is populated by the same group of people,on both sides of the isles.

but for a strategy,you can't "fight "terrorism.

terrorists will always exist,they always have.
    this war on terror is doomed to be as successful as the war on drugs or the war on poverty.

it is an intellectual fraud.

I gaurentee you there are more anti-american "terrorists" in the world today than on 9-10-01

all three branches populated with members and like minded oppurtunists of front groups like "the council on foreign relations". the establishment....follow the money.

judging the human spirit,and the will to resist oppression;
    our war on terror is like holding water in your bare hand.

the tighter your fist,the less water you can hold.

there are rational actions to take,but the future will resemble the past,because the same group of people are still making decisions in the name of america.

and the "fourth estate" is dead.

================================================== ==========

Yes, terrorism has always been around. But if we don't fight it vigorously, it will become the standard. I, also, don't believe the war on terror will be a complete victory. Terrorists are like cockroaches...you got water, you got roaches. You got society, you got terrorists. You're never rid of them...you can only them keep them at bay. Sitting around and letting them have their way only leads to their control of the issues.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

Proud member of KA Club

bootlen,I'll agree with that.
    especially the analogy that terrorists are like cockroaches.

and like getting rid of major roach infestations;

to just "bomb" them is just a temporary fix.
    maybe even a good idea to do first.

but the best remedy for dealing with cockroaches,
    is to clean your house.

they are always there,to some extent.
    but usually the number of them is low and the consequences of THEIR actions is inconsequential.

the way to keep from being over-run is to clean house and seal off the crevices.

remove the food.they will go to the neighbors house.

The weakness we have in this country,is that the federal (national)leadership of both parties is wrapped up in name and deed with the corrupt elements of this corporate driven political system.

what has been good for american multinationals has been exploiting and oppressing the rest of the world.

so the bad deeds of the few are tarnishing the good reputation of the many.

like you guys know that the democratic party mantra is just lipservice to the things they think their constituents care about;I know the republican party is full of it too.

the problem is that american people don't realize that both parties are part of the problem. equally.regardless which one is the good cop and which one is the bad cop.

If we were not so childish as a population,maybe we could "clean house"and require that the candidates in all parties are held up to "golden standards".

a small little idea that would have greater ramifications than any war on terror ever could.

the high ideals of the american dream could easily assimilate the rest of the globe.
    there could be a united states of the earth.

If the high ideals are adhered to and not just lipservice.
    and the people were taught how to tell the difference

tolerance is the other side of the coin of freedom.

liberty requires discipline

the best experiment ever attempted could still pay off.

200 years and we're stumbling,time to get back on the ball.

collectively speaking.

pipe dream#69

We can cripple terrorists significantly by eliminating their financial support. That can be done by reducing the demand for Arab oil. Do I think we should ban SUV's? Not at all. We should tap into that Alaska oil reserve and then get off our technological butts and get the hydrogen fuel cell systems going. Then we can tell Arabia to take a high dive into their bulk tanks. It would probably take a couple billion to make it a viable (available at your local Patel-owned convenience store) source but it would be well worth it.
    MHO

Proud member of KA Club

Remember: that comment is as wrong as saying "Guns don't kill people, people kill people"
    (Just for the record, I'm pro-gun.)

Guns do kill people and on the same level we as a country react to threats as we see fit. Just because you don't agree with the policy doesn't make it wrong.
    This is your typical "Cause and Effect" situation. The terrorist exploit our weaknesses, we try to shore them up and somebody *****es about thier civil rights being violated.
    Where have your (explicit) rights been violated? How is this affecting your life on a day to day basis?

It sounds as if you have a issue with the whole establisment.

I still don't know what you mean by "cause and effect"

what's so simple?

first off,
    like i said,the three branches of federal gov't have been the ones that have aversly effected our lives.

we could be safer than we are right now without the erosion of the first 10 amendments to the constitution,if the "insider" culture that grips the levers of power in he federal arena,was exposed and replaced by a system based on merit rather than nepotism,as it is today.

if you want to know some of my gripe with "the establishment",I would start by discussing "who"they are.

but thats a whole nother post.

people use guns to kill people,but that doesn't mean you prosecute a gun.

guns aren't the problem

a broken judiciary,that regularly lets violent offenders that use guns off with lenient sentences and erratic,haphazardly written legislation.
    contributes more to lawlessness.

there are so many factors that one could say were involved,but there doesn't seem to be any more difference ,than the "culture".

have you seen "bowling for colombine"?

[Edited by remember on 07-10-2004 at 05:38 PM]

Remember

Did you not state at one time that you were not a citizen of the US by birth?

rob

no

i'm as american as they come

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast