looking for job in chicago area
    im 25 yrs old Ilive in nthwt burb of Chicago. Im finishing school in less then a month ive worked for same employer in the field for going on a year. I got good experience but my current boss is a contractor paying me cash no benefits. Im currently waiting for test results on epa exam. should be a few days, anyhow my current boss is tired of running his own business and decided to take a position for another comapany sales position to get away from installs. Well as you can imagine this means i dont have a job anymore he gives me a couple service calls here n there but havent worked more then 10 hrs in weeks. I finish school in july and am currently seeking employment.The courses ive taken in school were at ETI in itasca and though ill admit the school was a lil rough round the edges working in the field while attending school made things easier to learn. Im not expecting alot of money though i wont accept offers that wont pay my bills if anyone reads this and is seeking a hardworker whos anxious to learn , and to apply whats already beeen learned in the field ive already installed and ran a few service calls on residential condenser units and though none of the problems were too difficult i was very successful at troubleshhoting. I can be reached at (847)297-6217 or emailed at Michaelmanns@rizzonet.com

Where exactly in Sub-urbs are you? I may be interested.
    I'm pretty sure i can give you more than 10 hrs.
    (maybe 11 ) just kidding.

im in the nrthwst burb of DesPlaines

Ilive 5 minutes away from ohare field i live in DesPlaines