Thread: I need work

Frown

Hello HVAC world.

I just found this forum ,I've been a TECH for 4 years ,I have all the proper certificates ,graduated from
    E.T.I tech school.I'm having a hard time finding employment
    in the field,No job is to small or to big for me.,I worked for a man right after school for a couple years ,he moved his company out of state .Since then i"ve been doing side jobs. If any one can help ,please Email me ,
    mrmarcallen@aol.com Thanks ,
    Marc

Re: Work

If willing to Relocate, check out my ad I just posted HVAC TECHNICIAN NEEDED $$$$ Palm Springs California... If interested call. Thanks... Michele

[Edited by garciasac on 06-30-2004 at 08:41 AM]

Office and warehouse in both Crystal River & New Port Richey ,FL
    mrmarcus,

Are you willing to relocate?

We have an HVAC company in western North Carolina and are looking for an experienced service technician that wants to grow into ownership of the company. We are offering more then a job, so if you are very qualified to service all HVAC equipment,and can manage people and business, call me 828-389-1506 or email ralphsgranny@yahoo.com. Research my area of Hayesville, NC and find this is a rural mountain paradise.

Also to all of you, we are open to selling our business to someone, and we would stay on for a year to see that the transfer of management goes smooth.

DEBI

Job Offer

We are looking for a Service Manager. Our business is located in sunny Southern California, Los Angeles/San Fernando Valley area.

We run a service based business and do mostly residential work, with a little installation.

If you are interested in more information, email your resume to: employment@fixmyac.net or call William toll free at (866)898-2700 office or (702)491-9510 cellular.

Rhonda Lampe'

Thumbs up Opening

We have an opening for an HVAC tech on the Beautiful Daufuskie Island Resort and Breathe Spa, located just off the coast of Hilton Head Island, SC. If interested, please contact our Human Resource department at 341-4892 or fax resume to 843-341-8668. Thanks.

Is that E.T.I. out of Blue Island? One of the best guys I ever had came out of ETI. Sure would like to have him back.
    Literally got severe ulcers from running service. Go figure.
    "The Bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten"