+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Are there any good Co. in Central Fla. that pay well?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Likes

Hmm

I've been down here for more than a year,supposed to be the best co. to work for in central fla. but I can't say it is, been made promises to and like so, nothing comes from my managers or company.
    Is that typical for Central Fla.

Post Likes
    curious what was promised? of course if nothing is written down,nothing was promised

Post Likes
    My company here in central Florida is the same way. I handed them the pager and gas card Friday.

Post Likes
    hay florida guy- i don't know how u live down there with low wages, cost of living is going up right? seems like the only way to make it is work like 50+ hrs a week for peanuts

Post Likes
    Sounds like you guys need to talk with Dash, he seems to have a good handle on whats happening in Fl. He knows a lot of people down there also. I know he would try and help you out.

Office and warehouse in both Crystal River & New Port Richey ,FL
    Post Likes
    Originally posted by floridaguy
    I've been down here for more than a year,supposed to be the best co. to work for in central fla. but I can't say it is, been made promises to and like so, nothing comes from my managers or company.
    Is that typical for Central Fla.

Tell what it is your looking for,wages ,benefits,on-call rotation,etc.

Florida is not the highest in wages,competion is fierce,buiders etc. ,constantly shopping price and so on.

I think most companies are paying what they can afford,or at least what they think they can,meaning their prices need to go up,including our company.Tough decisions,are often postponed.

On the other side,a lot of people don't work 8 for 8,and production suffers.

Post Likes

Hmm

Well maybe I'm the exception, I do almost work 8 to 8,I have to, to keep up with what I'm used to having up north ie.phone,cable tv,internet,electric & water oh and a rental property to live in, mind you 3 bedroom at that. That's it,no other frills I can't afford them,I have 3 kids all under 15 who are growing and do eat,contrary to what my company thinks is a good wage there paying me.

Office and warehouse in both Crystal River & New Port Richey ,FL
    Post Likes
    floridaguy,
    8 for 8,meant 8 hours work for 8 hours pay,no offense intended to you or anyone else.

Call me (352-795-2665,Dave Hutchins)if west coast Florida ,is of any interest to you.Citrus county,Crystal River,rents aren't too high,one of the top public school systems in Florida,7 rivers that flow into the gulf,chain of lakes on the east side of the county,etc.,etc..

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in