Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I went back over there this morning to see if there was a siliniod I missed (no). I ck the amps again 4.5 on one 6.5 on the other one. ck volts again all the phases were good. Just looked at it for about 5 min and my phone started to ring, it was YORK telling me the compressers came in. I hoped in the van to go get the and started going at it. After removeing the r22 from the system I opened the system and and blew through the lines to see if the drier was cloged before replaceing it (it had no trouble going through). I removed the compressers and put the new ones in , replaced the drier , Pressure tested , pulled a vacume and waighed in the charge and they started up GREAT! That was the problem bad valves in both compressers. I am makeing it sound easyer then it is. I had to call anouther guy out there to help me lift those .......... up on the roof. They were both already piped togeather mounted on plywood , and about 7 hours later they just started right up. It could have been worst my psi could have not moved and it could have been 95 outside or raining. I still do not know what caused the compressers to fail like that. I have not been with company long and so many people have worked on it in the past every safty was bypassed. I am going to go back and install a low ambiant and low psi switch. Thanks for all your help guys.
    ps sorry about my spelling , but that is OK

good job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Quote Originally Posted by luk568 View Post
    I went back over there this morning to see if there was a siliniod I missed (no). I ck the amps again 4.5 on one 6.5 on the other one. ck volts again all the phases were good. Just looked at it for about 5 min and my phone started to ring, it was YORK telling me the compressers came in. I hoped in the van to go get the and started going at it. After removeing the r22 from the system I opened the system and and blew through the lines to see if the drier was cloged before replaceing it (it had no trouble going through). I removed the compressers and put the new ones in , replaced the drier , Pressure tested , pulled a vacume and waighed in the charge and they started up GREAT! That was the problem bad valves in both compressers. I am makeing it sound easyer then it is. I had to call anouther guy out there to help me lift those .......... up on the roof. They were both already piped togeather mounted on plywood , and about 7 hours later they just started right up. It could have been worst my psi could have not moved and it could have been 95 outside or raining. I still do not know what caused the compressers to fail like that. I have not been with company long and so many people have worked on it in the past every safty was bypassed. I am going to go back and install a low ambiant and low psi switch. Thanks for all your help guys.
    ps sorry about my spelling , but that is OK
    I WILL SELL WORK,GENERATE BUSINESS, GO GET NEW CUSTOMERS!
    YOU SHUT THE HELL UP AND QUIT RUNNING YOUR MOUTH!

Dear luk658,
    I'm happy you got it running, i apologized i think i missed understood what said in your post you said you have 12 ton unit and the voltage is 220/3ph. And i said 208/3ph and 12 hp or you have 2 compressor 6 ton each , and you should have higher amps each one when it runs and looks like you running it 220V 3ph 50HZ more or less 22 amps for one compressor and you getting 6-9 amps when it runs i was thinking your compressor is not running that's what i said check your compressor contactor may not be engaged. Your amperages is too low i'm not convinced but anyway you got it running. Thank you

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12