Best R410a Leak Detector

I have used the H10G for years and it has been excellent but I find that it has to be right on a 410-A leak. Not nearly as accurate. Is there a better choice. Does the R410-A dissipate quicker.

I have a number of different leak detectors, and have found that my Fieldpiece SRL2 is the best for R-410a.

http://www.fieldpiece.com/leak-a-gas-detectors/srl2k7

It alarms on changes in concentration of refrigerant, rather than on just the presence of refrigerant like the H10 and other heated diode type detectors do, so it takes some getting used to.
    If more government is the answer, then it's a really stupid question.

I have to agree, the SRL2 has proved to be an excellent R410A leak detector for me as well.
    We've been doing so much,for so long,with so little, that now we can do almost anything, with nothing at all.

I'm very happy with the D-tek Select, I do a huge amount of 404a and it I have no problems hunting down leaks.

Ive got an h10pm and the fieldpiece as well. I use the fieldpiece on everything first. Works great. The only time i break out the h10 is when I cant find anything and I want to double check it so I dont have to listen to anyone complaining i'm using a diff leak detector (everyone has an h10). I dont think ive ever found anything with the h10 that the fieldpiece missed.

The fieldpiece also has the advantage of being able to leak check units that have oil all over them. The h10 will just freak out but the fieldpiece still works since its going by differential.