Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Fahrenheit 9/11

Iraq.............what mess.......
    We "transferred" power to them, as if.
    Now the guy we are working with over there, who was a big Baith party leader under Saddam many years ago, is a hardliner who wants to tell our troops what to do, that's nice. His first idea, send our boys into Falluja. Not Iraqi troops, our troops. I can't beleive our fine young Americans are dying daily over there.
    Bush should be impeached for that.
    Like Nam, in the end it will all be a big waste.
    What a mess..........
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Only if

We kill and mutilate their children, burn their women to ashes, and slaughter their animals, will they know that they are defeated. NUKE the f@#$k out of the middle east and give Israel a break. They deserve it!!!

how can anyone form an opinion on a movie that they haven't viewed????
    FILL OUT YOUR PROFILE!!

By considering the source

Originally posted by tinner73
    how can anyone form an opinion on a movie that they haven't viewed????
    michael moore the scum of the earth

Originally posted by marauderx
    Originally posted by infwsdm
    moore is anti-American. There is no two ways about it.

Whenever an American goes to another country to tell the people of that country that Americans are the dumbest people in the world......Need I say more??
    Why did you think he made the movie? He is looking to help it. The lefties finally showed they can do propaganda too, and too bad it makes you scared that others don't think exactly like you do. I got a problem with that, because it sounds like Nazi Germany, and if you don't like free speach go live somewhere else.

It opened in 868 theaters, so it make about $25000 a theater, while White Chicks, made about 7000 in each of the 2726 theaters it opened in.

Boxoffice numbers...

1. “Fahrenheit 9/11,” $21.8 million
    2. “White Chicks,” $19.6 million
    3. “Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story,” $18.5 million
    4. “The Terminal,” $13.9 million
    5. “The Notebook,” $13 million
    6. “Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban,” $11.4 million
    7. “Shrek 2,” $10.5 million
    8. “Garfield: The Movie,” $7 million
    9. “Two Brothers,” $6.2 million
    10. “The Stepford Wives,” $5.2 million

Get out of the rut and think about some things before you go vote.
    listen Richard, do you even know what the F@#$ you are talking about??

I don't give two ****s about his movie or why he made it. I said he is anti-american. Which he is. Read my post again!!

He should have said "some Americans are the dumbest in the world" Then your life would be justified.

Bwahahahaha.

AND The reason this movie was made was to try to get Bush out of office. No other reason.

AND The reason this movie was made was to try to get Bush out of office. No other reason.

Don't forget, to make money also. I know alot of business people that say that one of the reason for being in business is to make money.
    IS it bad to make alot of money? I wonder what M.Moore thinks about businesses making big money. Does he pay his employees way above mininum wage? I wonder. Does he give away over half his income to charity or maybe the government?

I don't give two ****s about his movie or why he made it. I said he is anti-american. Which he is. Read my post again!!

[/B]
    Being anti-Bush does not make one anti-American.
    If that were true over 1/2 half the country is also.
    Moore did no worse than Limbaugh and Co. who made lots more dough than Moore with his biased radio show.
    Same thing.

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Originally posted by Diceman

Moore did no worse than Limbaugh and Co. who made lots more dough than Moore with his biased radio show.
    Same thing. [/B]
    He said Americans are the dumbest people on the planet. To me that spells anti-american.

Most of my customers are
    And Beenie, yeah we would all like to get Osama and maybe we would have had we gone after him like we did Sadaam.
    If I remeber there was no big to-do about us going into afghanny after 9-11, we were mad and wanted to get them bastards, I was all for it. But in time it changed and our tiny force in afghanny was not able to be get osama or really do much of anything. Why not go after him with the 100,000 troops and search out Syria, Jordan and whoever??
    Going after Iraq in response to 9-11 would have been like us invading China after Pearl Harbor. Hey, they were orientals who had bad human rights policy too.
    What the hell.

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

The majority of the population voted for Gore, based on what GW has done politically, internationally and economically it's hard to imagine him getting enough votes to continue his disasterous administration. But actullly we should vote for GW, let him clean up this mess he created.
    Why should anyone else have to?

Sounds good, let's do it.
    Start telling your friends, vote for Bush. Let him finish the job. BTW, it does take awhile, it can't be done in a year. No patience.

Virtually every country in Europe as well as Canada and Mexico. Even conservative leaders in those countries hopes Bush loses in November.

"Conservatives", hahahahaha, you make laugh. I never new that.

I got a problem with that, because it sounds like Nazi Germany, and if you don't like free speach go live somewhere else.

No Ten Commandments in public places or government places. uhm. I wonder sometimes who are the nazi's. Freedom of religion, it's a wrong to imposed your views on the population. Ask the ACLU.

What a mess..........

I haven't really heard anyone else with a brilliant plan.

Same thing.

So Moore is biased! Very neat propaganda. So to your question. So what's wrong with making money if it's legit.

But in time it changed and our tiny force in afghanny was not able to be get osama or really do much of anything. Why not go after him with the 100,000 troops and search out Syria, Jordan and whoever??

Yes time has change, and so has Americans. They are so easily fickled, one day go get them; the next day, my son is dead. What do you think happens in combat for heaven's sake. It's not easy being the President or a conservative, people disdain you.

Originally posted by Diceman

Same thing.
    He said Americans are the dumbest people on the planet. To me that spells anti-american. [/B]
    When he was speaking of Americans being the dumbest people on the planet, he was referring to you and the rest of the neoconservative retards!

Hey motormouth

Did your mommy(wife) let you out to play. Be careful!! You'll soon be crying in her dress tails again!!

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast