Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Fahrenheit 9/11

Great movie! Everyone should watch it. Like the old lady in the movie said, "We've been duped".
    "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten". --Benjamin Franklin
    "Don't argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". --Mark Twain
    http://www.campbellmechanical.com

Originally posted by Diceman
    Take off your blinders and look where we are headed.
    Fortuantely my "moot" argument is setting box office records as the people of this country slowly wake up.
    Setting records? Kinda, it's opening weekend it ranked at 220th place in sales.
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

Take off your blinders and look where we are headed.
    Fortuantely my "moot" argument is setting box office records as the people of this country slowly wake up.
    0.82% of the population in fact saw the movie last weekend of which part walked out and some that it was as distorted and bias as your post

Spiderman out today. Goodbye Mr. Moore

The majority of the population voted for Gore, based on what GW has done politically, internationally and economically it's hard to imagine him getting enough votes to continue his disasterous administration. But actullly we should vote for GW, let him clean up this mess he created.
    Why should anyone else have to?
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Originally posted by spotts
    It's ironic how the mid-east plan is all about stabilizing it so they can join in the rest of the free world and become allies while in doing so we PO'ed our real, long time allies.

Like who? France and Germany? Some allies. [/B]
    Virtually every country in Europe as well as Canada and Mexico. Even conservative leaders in those countries hopes Bush loses in November.
    The Arab nations are Muslims, enough said.
    As far as the rest of the world, most ain't paying attention except Israel who is surely glad someone else is fighting the Arabs besides them for a change.

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Red face

The majority of the people didn't vote.

The ones that voted for Gore just goes to show you how many idiots we have in this country

Originally posted by spotts
    It's ironic how the mid-east plan is all about stabilizing it so they can join in the rest of the free world and become allies while in doing so we PO'ed our real, long time allies.

Like who? France and Germany? Some allies.
    Virtually every country in Europe as well as Canada and Mexico. Even conservative leaders in those countries hopes Bush loses in November.
    [/B]
    Prove it and there are no conservative leaders in the coutries you named.

Mexico? Bahahah

It is great to be an independent. This way I can think with my own head.

I voted for Albert Gore in the last election. This election if held tomorrow I will vote for GW Bush. If he gets Bin Laden I will diffinately vote for GW.

I will see F 9/11. Fat Mike has already said that the movie was his one man's opinion. I'm not afraid to listen to someone elses opinion.

Originally posted by infwsdm
    moore is anti-American. There is no two ways about it.

Whenever an American goes to another country to tell the people of that country that Americans are the dumbest people in the world......Need I say more??
    Why did you think he made the movie? He is looking to help it. The lefties finally showed they can do propaganda too, and too bad it makes you scared that others don't think exactly like you do. I got a problem with that, because it sounds like Nazi Germany, and if you don't like free speach go live somewhere else.

It opened in 868 theaters, so it make about $25000 a theater, while White Chicks, made about 7000 in each of the 2726 theaters it opened in.

Boxoffice numbers...

1. “Fahrenheit 9/11,” $21.8 million
    2. “White Chicks,” $19.6 million
    3. “Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story,” $18.5 million
    4. “The Terminal,” $13.9 million
    5. “The Notebook,” $13 million
    6. “Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban,” $11.4 million
    7. “Shrek 2,” $10.5 million
    8. “Garfield: The Movie,” $7 million
    9. “Two Brothers,” $6.2 million
    10. “The Stepford Wives,” $5.2 million

Get out of the rut and think about some things before you go vote.

Originally posted by lmtd
    Uhm, are you missing the point Dice? That is his goal, make money off a tragic event, nothing more nothing less. That is why he is a big old turd.
    What is Bush doing with 911? And Ronald Reagan's death? Did you buy the Ronald Reagan DVD yet? I'm surprised there wasn't a BUSH'04 bumper sticker on the hearse.

Thumbs up

It would have been a nice touch.

Originally posted by marauderx
    Originally posted by infwsdm
    moore is anti-American. There is no two ways about it.

Whenever an American goes to another country to tell the people of that country that Americans are the dumbest people in the world......Need I say more??
    Why did you think he made the movie? He is looking to help it. The lefties finally showed they can do propaganda too, and too bad it makes you scared that others don't think exactly like you do. I got a problem with that, because it sounds like Nazi Germany, and if you don't like free speach go live somewhere else.

It opened in 868 theaters, so it make about $25000 a theater, while White Chicks, made about 7000 in each of the 2726 theaters it opened in.

Boxoffice numbers...

1. “Fahrenheit 9/11,” $21.8 million
    2. “White Chicks,” $19.6 million
    3. “Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story,” $18.5 million
    4. “The Terminal,” $13.9 million
    5. “The Notebook,” $13 million
    6. “Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban,” $11.4 million
    7. “Shrek 2,” $10.5 million
    8. “Garfield: The Movie,” $7 million
    9. “Two Brothers,” $6.2 million
    10. “The Stepford Wives,” $5.2 million

Get out of the rut and think about some things before you go vote.
    LOL

The majority of people just don't go to the movies anymore. About 0.82 percent of the population has seen it and that does not mean that 0.82 percent agreed with it. BUT as gullible and stupid as democrats are I can see why democrats think it is a valuable tool.

They don't have black church burning to use this time which was another lie and scaring old people is not working any more.

It only opened in a relatively small number of theaters as most documentaries do.
    True, most of Americas would go see lame, rehashed movie plots and sequels to movies that weren't that good in the first place.

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast