Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Fahrenheit 9/11

I thought that was good Dice. Tell your son Thank You, for the blind courage to go where the President sends him. He honors his nation.

This movie does document events, plenty of real video. Truth with opinion, is still truth.

I just hope G.W is exactly like his daddy. Pillage, and plunder. Then get out in four years before they want to hang you. The alternative scares me.

I am not voting for Kerry, I vote against Bush.
    A Diamond is just a piece of coal, that made good under pressure!

When being a politician became a career instead of a public service it all went downhill.
    Now we are run by big business and lobbyists influencing the election for someone that is suppose to be doing it as an honorary service to our country. Both parties are equally guilty of this.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

[QUOTE]Originally posted by tinner73
    Originally posted by DeltaT

his first movie was about GM, not Chrysler, i dont recall what year it was when GM took most of it's plants from Flint MI and moved them down to Mexico. GM made that move dispite record profits at the time. he lived in Flint at the time and started his own paper. lots of unemployment and misery came to Flint. he said the paper got zero results so he decieded to make a movie about Roger Smith who ordered the closings.

I think it was called Roger & Me. I remember seeing it and thinking it was pretty damn good. Now all the companies are "outsourcing" as we lose more and more "good" jobs. The ones we are gaining now are mostly low paying jobs. But I guess some of you conservatives like that and think it is good for our country or something.

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Originally posted by frozensolid

I think Rob once called you "Frozenskull"

As usual the name calling and put downs now begin, that's why I left ARP.

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Diceman
    Originally posted by tinner73
    Originally posted by DeltaT

his first movie was about GM, not Chrysler, i dont recall what year it was when GM took most of it's plants from Flint MI and moved them down to Mexico. GM made that move dispite record profits at the time. he lived in Flint at the time and started his own paper. lots of unemployment and misery came to Flint. he said the paper got zero results so he decieded to make a movie about Roger Smith who ordered the closings.

I think it was called Roger & Me. I remember seeing it and thinking it was pretty damn good. Now all the companies are "outsourcing" as we lose more and more "good" jobs. The ones we are gaining now are mostly low paying jobs. But I guess some of you conservatives like that and think it is good for our country or something.
    Did you get you bottle of generalization pills refilled. I believe when the high paying steel companies bailed from your town the democrats ran Washington and Wall Street.

Oh, look. The lefty hippy's wanna take a shot and then act like they got shot.

Originally posted by Diceman
    As usual the name calling and put downs now begin, that's why I left ARP.
    Too bad Rob is not here to defend hinself.

He is busy taking and posting pics of his hot wife and the slavic dancer guy.

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

If you are voting against bush then just write in anybody but Bush. For the love of America just stay home if you feel obligated to vote for Kerry to vote against Bush.

Kerry ///never mind, don't get me started. A man may become president, not because any body voted FOR him but because they voted against his opponent. How sad. I have yet to meet (in person) a single democrat can provide a reason to vote FOR Kerry. That is even sadder.

Guys, show respect and avoid the name calling. Even people that are wrong should not be called names...unless you just want to call them ignorant. Use facts. Its more fun to argue with facts and really upsets the neo-liberals because they only have feel good catchy phrases on their side.

Originally posted by James 3528
    Originally posted by frozensolid

I think Rob once called you "Frozenskull"
    No. That was me

moore is anti-American. There is no two ways about it.

Whenever an American goes to another country to tell the people of that country that Americans are the dumbest people in the world......Need I say more??

Originally posted by Diceman
    When being a politician became a career instead of a public service it all went downhill.
    Have any of you guys ever studied how Congress gets paid? They pretty much write their own ticket to just about anything they want. They are allowed to make even more money outside of the Capitol through endorsements, speaches, books, etc.

They don't pay Social Security. They have their own retirement fund.
    "The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers it can bribe the public with the public's own money.
    - Alexis de Toqueville, 1835

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast