Page 1 of 12 1234567811 ... LastLast

Thread: Fahrenheit 9/11

Hybrid View

Anyone see this movie yet?

http://movies.yahoo.com/shop?d=hv&cf...569540&intl=us

What did you think of it?

I think it was a great movie, and had some good laugh too.

They were showing it on 2 screens, and it was almost sold out.

Conceder who made it....

Then write it off... (Go see the Sponge Bob Movie instead)

Yuma,
    What is snow? Is it that white stuff in a freezer?

I saw it, that's the world we live in, quite a bit different from what our forefathers imagined.
    Power and greed rule us, scarey.
    I liked the movie a lot. And he knocks the demos too, but not near as bad GW.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

One thing I wanted to add, Only 1.. Yes ONE member of the congess has a child in the war. Micheal went up to a few members and none of them want to sent thier child to war!?

Yeah, save them from war, wait till its on our turf.

Just found out today that Michael Moore's source of information and creativity is the National Lampoon.
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

I can't wait to see it. Even though it is sure to be a source of good information I do plan to keep in mind that it's just a movie.
    There are 3 ways to do anything in life; Good, Fast, Slow: You can pick any 2.

Fahrenheit 9/11..........

Ms Icemeister and I went to see it this afternoon. It was very well done, informative and as Dice said....scary, when you consider how much power and influence well-connected people can have in major world events.

Certainly this film takes a liberal slant, but the film footage gathered by Moore and his crew is telling a story that needs to be seen and heard.

Regardless of your political views, this movie will get you emotionally cranked up. I'd say it's a "must see".

Even though it does have a liberal slant it makes you at least think about who and what you are voting for. I am glad the movie was made and think it was definitely slanted but this guy did the same thing with bowling for columbine and it challeneged me, the way i think and process things, and my view on life. Prior to it I wsa just another Joe following the guy in front of me not really questioing who what when why how or where just going with the flow and trusting in the people in office. I at least pay attention now and think about things that are going on. I know who I will not be voting for this year anyways.

Should of used the money to become a ****site supporter****

But Mr. Moore thanks you

According to James, anyone who disagrees with the current administration is not a good American, but when Clinton was in office.....well............that was different, ask Rash Limberger, who is on his second divorce and almost kicked his nasty drug habit, but his family values are OK I guess.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Funny how Mr Moore

never can find any footage of Sadaams crew gang raping women in the streets in front of their families then slicing their guts open so they can all watch them squirm to their deaths...... No footage of people being thrown feet first into the shredder. No, no footage of why we are there, only footage to make us look like were "The bully next door". James, that is a very good picture.
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

Originally posted by Diceman
    According to James, anyone who disagrees with the current administration is not a good American, but when Clinton was in office.....well............that was different, ask Rash Limberger, who is on his second divorce and almost kicked his nasty drug habit, but his family values are OK I guess.
    LOL

Page 1 of 12 1234567811 ... LastLast